Chapter 1!!!

Eddie's mom decided it was a spectacular idea to send Eddie to camp, so obviously as soon as he heard he raced to tell his best friends.

He flew to Richies house on his bike seeming Richie lived the closest and Richie was his best friend out of all the losers,;

"You gotta do this with me man, I will not live by myself, it's a month long please!"

"God fine I'll think about it."

"Oh my god thank you, I can't believe my mom is making me do this no warning..."

"Yea yea whatever, let's go get everyone else.."

Eddie handed Richie a copy of the flyer his mom found to sign him up, Richie ran in and handed it to his mom, who thought it was a great idea, "tally ho good fellow, we have losers waiting on us!" Richie exclaimed in a cheesy British accent picking up the bike he dumped on the lawn, Eddie was waiting for him on his biking rolling his eyes as he began to peddle, "Hey Eddie wait up I'm barely out my yard yet!" Richie said from behind him Eddie slowed down then watched Richie fly past him the same second, "OOHHH YOU GOT FOOLED" Richie laughed.

(E) "Stan please"

(R) "Yea, Stan please"

(S) "I dunno guys does this not seem kinda sketch??"

(R) "No, please Stan I'll love you forever"

(S) "Ew please don't"

(R) "No, please Stan I'll love you not forever"

(S) "ugh fine I'll ask my dad later"

(E) "YES! Thank you Stanley"

Stan put the flyer down by a table near the doorway then walked out to join the two boys on their quest speeding down the street to collect Bill. Bill immediately said yes, on the term we invited Beverley too, "um duh, she's our friend too Bill" Stanley scoffed, "whatever, who next?"
Bill asked grabbing his bike "Ben, then Bev then we gotta take the trip to Mikes.." Eddie said peddling slowly waiting for everyone to follow.

(R) "Ugh this is getting old I'm bored.."

(B) "Richie you d-d-don't have to do this if you don't wanna?"

(R) "Oh word? Catch you guys later!"

(B) "I didn't mean- whatever he's gone n-now"

Eddie frowned he didn't really wanna do this either but it was his idea so he had to go through with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richie lied on his bed reading his comics and chewing a huge wad of big league chew that barely fits in his mouth, he set the comic down then and sighed, he did not wanna go to camp, last time he went to camp the food sucked, the people sucked, the activities sucked, and he was alone the whole time, now obviously he wouldn't be alone this time, but everything else is gonna suck... I mean most likely... Richie blew a huge bubble that popped all over his face, "Aw shit it's in my hair" he whined.

-------
Tbh idk what I'm doing