Chapter 5!!

"Eddie...? Eddieee?!"
Eddie blinked his eyes open
"Mmmgmbfbsjnm whattttttt" he groaned "you're sleeping on me nerd" Richie whispered so nobody else would hear but the losers 'oh shit.' Eddie thought to himself jolting up and off of Richie "...no I was on my pillow?" He tried to cover it up, "no you dumbass the pillows and shit are on a different bus remember??" Richie mumbled 'fuck fuck fuck.... am I holding his arm???!?? This isn't real.. is pennywise still around-' "Eddie it's fine nobody even noticed." Mike giggled under his breath Eddie took a breath out 'fuck' "they better not have! They'll think im gay, or Richie!" Eddie grumbled quietly looking down as he could feel his ears turning red, Richie chuckled then looked out the window, "anyways when are we gonna be there?" Eddie returned to his normal voice, "soon, the bus driver said well be there in like 20 minutes" Ben smiled, "fuck man I wish we were going to like... Disney land" Richie tensed up, "I fucking hate camp why did I agree to this?!"
"Shit Richie are you ok?" Bev said gently, Eddie put an arm on Richies shoulder, "there's phones there if you get h-homesick" Bill stated, "no man it's not missing my mom or dad or even my sister im worried about" he blinked 'fuck is this my fault?' Eddie bit his lip, "well whatever your worried about, we're here for you Rich" mike grinned, they all agreed with mike, "I mean we beat a evil demon clown thing just like 2 weeks ago, I think you're gonna be fine" Ben joked, making Richie smile. "I'm sorry Richie.." Eddie whispered when the rest of the losers went back to talking to each other, "how come?" Richie mumbled back, "because I made you do this!" Eddie whisper yelled, "I could've said no" Richie smiled at Eddie and messed up Eddie's hair just to get pushed into the cold window

Time skip hahahhahehehhehhahh

"Eds!! What cabin did you get?!" Stanley ran up to Eddie with Richie, "um the eagles" he read his paper again, "you?"
"I think mike has the eagle cabin too! Me and Richie are bobcats, let's go see who everyone else has!" Stanley smiled, and turned to walk to Ben, Eddie and Richie followed, "shit I thought we were gonna be all together.." Eddie mumbled not to Richie, just mumbling, he looked up at Richie who was picking at his nails then trying to crack his knuckles which were already cracked, "It's fine Richie, the cabin is only where you sleep." Eddie whispered, "yea yea I know" Richie laughed nervously, "what do I look scared? I'm fine completely, what's with you" he rambled, Eddie rolled his eyes, "yea whatever nerd"