Chapter 10

(I'm doing this shit in segments- so like you'll get 10 chapters every month or two, it ain't gonna be fast schools started and I'm lowkey swamped so lol)
[end of segment 1]

The losers walked down the hill to find Beverley talking to a girl, she we gorgeous! She had wavy dirty blonde hair, tanned skin with just a little sunburn across her nose blushing her cheeks a bit, freckles splattered across her face, and beautiful green eyes that were staring directly at... 'Richie?! What does she want with him? Oh my god! Please don't say..' Eddie panicked shooting her a dirty look, she didn't seem to notice, she was too focused on Richie, Eddie glanced at Richie, shit. He was staring right back at her. "H-hey Bev! Who's this..?" Bill smiled at her, "Hey guys this is-" Beverley walked up to Bill, the pretty dookie head following behind her cut Bev off real quick, "Brooke! Well Brooklyn but my friends call me Brooke!" She smiled shooting short looks at Richie, "who said we're your friends? Maybe Bev but- oog-" Eddie began but received an elbow from Stan "shh!" He shushed him, "uhhm.. I-... thanks Bev but I'm gonna go catch up with Megan.." Brooke sighed shooting Eddie a dirty look, he shot an ugly arrow right back, "oh no, Eddie's salty, did you take your meds Eddie? Ahaha let me introduce you guys." Bev said desperately, growling a bit at Eddie as she tried to get another girl in the group, Mike, "woah, wait why would she want to know.. us?" He asked defensively, Bev looked at him and widened her eyes, "because Mike. Anyways the loser over there-"
"Pshh acting as if you're not a loser too" Richie giggled, Brooke laughed at that... a little too much... ok Brooke get it ig... "that's Richie. He'll drive you to the nut house and back." Beverley scowled, "He has a really big fat trash mouth so don't-" Brooke cut Beverley off again, "oh I know who he is..." she twirled her hair and batted her eyelashes, "what is she doing, damn let Bev speak" Eddie whispered to Richie, who answered with a big giggle, "um yea, anyways let me do it Bev, that's Stan the man, Mikey with his bikey, stuttering bill.. sorry bill hehe, and my personal favorite... me, Richie! Oh and this nerd Eddie spaghetti-" The losers all gave him a beep beep, Richie rolled his eyes, "dude oh my god don't call me that, or freaking Ed's, Eddie is soo easy to say" Eddie grumbled elbowing his arm, "that's way too long" Richie gave him his smartass smirk, "oh what and Eddie spaghetti isn't?" Mike laughed, "um cool cool cool! So Richie-" Brooke started, "wait do you like Richie or something?!" Stanley interrogated, "um uh haha... what... uh no! You're probably a fag. Checks out." Brooke raged a little too defensively, 'never put your hands on a woman!' Eddie's mother would always say, well fuck that! Eddie shoved her, she fell to the dirt, "don't talk to my friends like that you gap toothed bitch!" He glared at her, "Didn't your mommy teach you any manners?! Don't put hands on a woman?!"
"Oh because I'm the one who needs manners?! You cut Bev off, you ignore EVERYONE but Richie and when someone calls you out or literally just asks a simple question- you-you wheeeze *puff puff* you freak the fuck out! And I'm the one who needs to learn manners get fucked you just met us you-" Richies hand slapped over Eddie's mouth, putting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him in, "shit eds and I thought I was the trashmouth... why don't we take a hike." Richie giggled pulling Eddie away from the 'gap toothed bitch'

Richie and Eddie walking up a hike trail to a hidden pond.
"Alright Ed's, what's up what happened are you ok?"

"Fine."

"Damn someone's grouchy, did you sleep at all last night?"

"Yes! God. She was just annoying."

"You got that right.. why was she so obsessed with me?"

"I-i dunno.. I mean who wouldn't be- I-I mean! Shit"

"What? I didn't hear you, you sound like bill hahah-"

"Shit the fuck up I don't wanna talk right now." Eddie grumbled, "ok ok, alright sure you don't gotta, I think I have my Walkman on me do you wanna listen instead?" Richie said patiently, Eddie nodded, "when'd you learn to be patient..?" Eddie said with a half smile, "uh my parents... uh... f-fight a lot, freaks out my little sister.." Richie stumbled looking away, stopping to dig in his pockets for his music player he handed his Walkman to Eddie, and continued on.
"God this sucks, how long is this trail, I don't think it's good for my asthma.." Eddie stressed, "Dude are you blind it's right there, it's only been like 20 minutes" Richie laughed walking up to a dry, moss covered log and taking a seat, Eddie sat next to him, "I heard what you said earlier." Richie blurted facing Eddie, Eddie knew exactly what he was talking about, "what?" He laughed nervously, "I don't know what you're talking about."
Richie snorted, "sure. 'I mean who wouldn't be obsessed with you' or whatever. I heard it." He looked away throwing air quotations up with his fingers when he went over what he heard (you get the idea) "o-oh uh yea." Eddie's stomach turned, he was preparing for a long string of sentences covering how that's not right but instead he was met with Richies hand on his cheek, he was about to open his mouth when his lips were met with Richies.

L cliffhanger
See y'all in a few