Chapter 4!!

Richies parents hugged him goodbye, his mom kissing his forehead too, as the bus pulled up he hopped in an empty seat in the back as he greeted his friends pulling out his new Walkman, the bus set on for Eddie's house who was still talking to his mom while walking to the bus, "ok yes mom I have my- oh my god bye mommy love you!" He said climbing up the stairs to the bus and plopping down next to Richie, who offered Eddie an earbud to his "banger" mixtape, usually his music taste was pretty bad but it was ok this time, it made Eddie kinda sleepy though, "is this a new Walkman?" Eddie asked, "yea cool isn't it! It has earbuds instead of headphones!" Richie blabbered "hell yea that's sick!" Eddie agreed. An hour went by and Eddie and Richie talked through it, they were both kinda pooped considering they woke up at 6 to get on a stupid bus to a stupid camp, so they quieted down quickly Eddie falls asleep fast on Richies shoulder (um cliche much?) and Richie honk shoed on Eddie's head.

Boom cliche shit

Time jump heheheha

Richie woke up with his head on Eddie's "man, this is a weird ass pillow" he mumbled and stretched out his legs before looking at his weird ass pillow, oh shit. He slept on Eddie what the fart? Oh shit! Eddie's sleeping on Richie, Bev (sitting in the seat in front of them) was turned around and giggling "oh my god shut the fuck up!" He said pushing her face with the arm connected to the shoulder Eddie wasn't snoozing on "I got like 5 Polaroid pics of you cuddle bugs-"
"No bev shut the fuck up you little bitch oh my god you can't show anyone" Stanley popped up and looked back at Richie and Eddie too, "little late for that" Stanley giggled Richie rolled his eyes and grabbed his flashlight shining it in their eyes, "turn around you jerks" Richie stuck his tongue out at them as they turned around, Eddie groaned and readjusted hooking his arm around Richie's, still on his shoulder, 'shit man' Richie thought to himself as he listened to the rest his mixtape and drifting off again... on Eddie's head again....

Ehehehhehehehehehhehehe
I'm so unoriginal :,)
Whatever keeping this chapter short and simple
Super sleepy gn!!!