𓅨Columbina - The Fallen Celestian𓅨

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

At first glance an innocent, cute girl with a beautiful, melodious voice. However, the looks are deceiving - turns out she's the 3rd Fatui Harbinger.

Even Tartaglia has no idea why she is the 3rd. He also suggests that Traveler should be careful around her because certainly something about this girl is off.

 He also suggests that Traveler should be careful around her because certainly something about this girl is off

Name "Columbina" comes from Comedia Dell'arte (like any other Harbinger name) and means 'Little dove'. Damselette is seen to have 3 pairs of white, bird-like wings on the back of her head, symbol of her name Columbina.

However, is it really just some innocent bird-like wings?

If we took a closer look at them, they look like the wings of Seraph – a high ranking angel. Could this be just a mere coincidence or a hint to the answer why she's the 3rd Harbinger?

(Side note: Listen, i know the photos look creepy but for some reason that i can't really figure out there are very little pictures/art works/photos of sculptures of Seraphim

(Side note: Listen, i know the photos look creepy but for some reason that i can't really figure out there are very little pictures/art works/photos of sculptures of Seraphim... I have what i managed to find, forgive me)

In the Harbingers teaser, Columbina is seen leaning on the Signora's coffin and singing the melody we hear in the video's background. Surprisingly enough, Seraphim are the angels who are supposed to be non-stop singing "Holy! Holy! Holy!" in their angelic voices.

Another similarity is that Columbina got a mask partially covering ONLY her eyes. Seraphim, just like her, are known to be hiding their eyes:

In the world of Teyvat, Celestia is portrayed to be the place floating in the sky, the home of the Gods, the place where worthy people go after death, matching the description for 'The Heaven'

In the world of Teyvat, Celestia is portrayed to be the place floating in the sky, the home of the Gods, the place where worthy people go after death, matching the description for 'The Heaven'. The Abyss, on other hand, is portrayed to be 'The Hell' – pitch black, endless void of monsters and devilish creatures.

Celestia being The Heaven might mean there also are 'angels' up there. Could Columbina be one of them?

So far, we only know that 2 people made it to Celestia after death – Vanessa and Guhua. Columbina is a female and Guhua being a male already counts him out. 3rd Harbinger also looks nothing like Vanessa. This suggests that if Columbina has relations to Celestia, it certainly means she hasn't ascended but rather was born like a Celestial creature from the very start.

What happened that she is now down in Teyvat, joining forces with the Fatui? Is she a 'fallen angel' who saw through the lies of Celestia and got fed up with practiced injustice? Did she start causing troubles, leading to her being kicked out? I wonder...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•