a very serious topic

The non-binery teen walked into the school with their Hoodie up and face down. They were trying to hide from the Asian girls who's fanart was getting out of control recently. The teen was being shaped with their friends ,not that they really minded but the recent "art work" was kinda creepy to them. After successfully passing the obsessed teenaged girls they made their way to their locker. They got the things they needed and left. they had to get to class ,not for the actual lesson but just to draw penises and balls on the desk. After all what teen wants to be at school other then needs with no life. The teen was peacefully drawing when a paper hit their desk; they picked it up and looked around for the teacher. When they confirmed he was out of sight they opened it. "Meet me at the back of the school's library at 12 -kyle" they read out in their head. They looked over to the ginger haired boy and nodded ,notifying that they would be their. Time seemed to go by way slower then usual as the anticipation but at the two teens. The bell finally rung and the teens jumped out of their seats and sprinted away to the library. The others look around in shock. The gingers best friend looked at the blonde next to him "Kenny did you see what I saw" the teen asked. The blonde teen stayed looking at the entrance where the two others left out of "Well damn I guess y/n choose kyle today" the blonde said with disappointment. On the other hand the other two teens entered the library and went to the very back where no one would see them; and sat down. The ginger teen looked over at the other "are you sure your ok with this?" He asked. The other just smiled "I would rather it be with you then Kenny, he's always so ruff, and I'm not even try to with Stan he's just bad at this." The two then lead in. "Hey why do you think their taking so long?" The Kenny asked Stan. "Well I don't know maybe y/n just really likes kyle" Stan said ,Stan looked like an emo at this point. Just as they said that the two walked out, y/ns hair was a mess and kyle was all red. Y/n just walked passed the two with a smile ,as they tried fixing their hair. Kyle stopped to talk to the two. "Hey guys what's up" the ginger said. "Whats up? WHATS UP? You just stole y/n that's what's up" Kenny spoke with annoyance lasing his tone. Stan just nodded in agreement as he glared at the ginger teen. The ginger look confused "stolen?" The teen said "YEA YOU'VE BEEN KISSING THEM UP" Kenny yelled. "What- we were playing with our Pokémon cards-" the ginger said. "I CANT- what-"