♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞♛

I've been starting at my outfit in the mirror for almost 30 minutes. I haven't worn a dress in months, my insecurities taking control and making me feel like I can't wear stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, this dress is stunning. It's a black tight body-con dress that hugs my curves perfectly. Savannah is wearing her white silky dress that flows out from the waist. (See picture above for reference :))

So here I am, trying to convince myself I look nice and I think Savannah is getting sick of me asking her if I look okay.

I see her walk into the bathroom through the mirror. She puts her hands on her hips.

"Clara. I'm going to tell you this one last time! You look STUNNING. Like an actual goodness. Seriously! And I refuse to let you believe otherwise."

"But-"

"No buts!" Her eyes suddenly soften. "You look amazing, and I never lie."

I smile at her. "Okay" I take a deep breath and grab my leather jacket and purse. "Let's go to this party!"

"That's my girl!" Savannah squeals and grabs my arm practically dragging me out of the door.

***

Savannah and I are currently standing outside a huge mansion, which I presume is this guy Peters house. We look at eachother at the same time, silently saying with are eyes 'what are we doing!'

"We could...go?" I try to take my shot at getting out of this.

"Absolutely not. We're going to this party, we're going to have a GREAT time. Aannnddd," she drags out the word, "if it's that bad, keep your phone on incase we get separated because we can leave straight away if something happens. Deal?"

I smirk. This girl is actually the best. "Deal."

Music blares as we walk side by side into this huge mansion. Seriously, this Peter guy must be loaded.

Savannah and I weave in and out of people trying to find our way to the main source of the party. There's so many people here it's making me feel a little claustrophobic. I hear Savannah speak to me but I can't make our what she's saying.

"What?"

"The kitchen!!" She shouts. I nod and we both make our way to the end of the hall where the kitchen appears to be.

People are cheering as plastic cups of alcohol are being downed in two seconds. There's food all over the counter. We head over and grab an empty cup.

I decide I don't want any alcohol and fill mine up with the non-alcoholic drinks I find to the side in a large bowl for people to help themselves too. I see Savannah grab an actual drink.

I take a sip just as I feel someone come up behind me.

"We'll look who made it to the party." I turn instant to find Grayson and Thomas standing there, arm around Thomas shoulder.

I can smell the alcohol on their breath.

Thomas giggles.

"Look at you goooo ClArA!" Thomas slurs. "She's growing up so fast." Thomas dramatically puts his hand over his heart and pouts.

"Yeahh-"

"Oh Gray! Do you think she's seen Jamie yet? Cause she looks hotttttt man-"

"Shhhh!!" Grayson slaps his brothers shoulder and starts to shout in a whisper. "We have to act cool."

They both try to straighten their postures but almost fall over in the process.

"What are you guys doing no- oh hey Clara!" Xavier appears and gives me a hug which I happily return. "Enjoying the party?"