♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

"Truth or dare?" Grayson asks his twin, smirking evilly.

We're sitting outside around the fire, all cozy and warm. Xavier is sitting next to Grayson opposite me and Jameson, whilst Savannah and Tom sit to our right. A couple of other ppl from school joined us...well just a few guys from the football and hockey team who are friends with Tom and Gray. Everyone else is still too scared to event speak to them.

"Truth." Tom matches his evil smirk, rubbing his hand together in an attempt to warm up.

"Okay. Top three. Go." Grayson chuckles and takes a sip of his drink.

"Easy. Savannah. Savannah. Savannah." Everyone's jaw hung open in shock. That was smooth. The boys from the their teams start cheering.

Awwww.

A faint blush is sprinkled on his checks as Savannah looks at him with her adorable puppy eyes with a loving look. This is too much. They're so cute!

Thomas clears his throat. "Okay my turn. Xavier"

Xavier raises his eyebrows and smiles.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He looks so serious I almost laugh.

"Okay..." Tom taps his chin. "What's the worst thing you have ever done?"

"Ever?" Thomas nods his head.

"Hmmm..." Xavier downs his drink. "Probably the time when I accidentally set fire to the lab rooms."

"You what?!" I gasped in shock. Everyone starting laughing at the memory.

"Ohh yeah! This was a couple years back. We were doing an experiment and Xavier..."

"Accident knocked over the bunsen burner without realising whilst it was lit." Xavier scratched his neck sheepishly.

I smile at him, laughing and shaking my head and he grins back.

We continued to play truth or dare for a while, and now we're sitting in a smaller group of people playing "7 minutes in heaven." Great. I've never actually played this game so I'm kind of nervous.

The boys from the soccer and hockey team cheer as they spin the bottle and it lands on this guy with brown hair and hazel eyes (soccer guy from my guess). His friends clap him on the back as he laughs and downs his drink.

They spin the bottle again.

I watch with dread as it slows down and stops in-front of me. My stomach just dropped and a wave of nausea erupts over me. Great.

I nearly go deaf from the cheers that erupted from the two teams. I looked at my friends. Xavier looked worried. Tom and Grayson gave each-other a look, probably reading each-others minds. Savannah's eyes were wider than usual and Jameson went stiff beside me.

I avoided his eyes as he looked at me and I stood up and followed the guy who's name I don't know into the tent. Yes I said tent. Apparently we have to make do with a substitute of a closet. Fantastic.

It's okay, I told myself. It's only 7 minutes, right? I don't even have to look at the guy and then I can walk out and carry on as usual. I'm not sure my nerves were listening to my brain.

The sound of the zip closing the tent was enough to make me want to throw up. But I pushed the nerves away, it's time to be more confident.

The guy who's name I don't know stared at me. I avoided eye contact.

"Hi" he said. I just gave a small smile in return.

1 minute. 6 to go.

"It's Clara, right? I'm Lewis." I let out a small laugh.