Tommys visit

Tw: Scars/ Unhealed and
untreated cuts
Story type: angst
Characters: AweSamDude, TommyInnit,
Dream, Quackity, Tubbo and Ranboo
Mentions: Wilbur soot and Jschlatt
Ships: None
Words: 813
///

Tommys POV:

"Alright Tommy are you sure your going to be ok? The prison has been a bit faulty recently." "Yeah I'll be fine Sam. Thank you." I was visiting Dream for the first time since the prison had been shut due to someone apparently getting stuck in there. I don't know who it was though. As I went to stand on the platform as the lava disappeared, I heard Quackitys voice call from behind me. "If they do anything to you, or say anything let me know." I didn't really like Quackity, or Sam for that matter. I knew what was going on with Dream, they were torturing them and getting away with it.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked along with the red stone controlled obsidian platform, all the way to Dreams cell. To be honest, I liked Dream, they were nice. They cared for me. I guess that's what their meant to do. Their my dad.

"Tommy..?" I stepped into the cell as the lava reappeared behind me. I looked at them, one emerald green eye met my ocean blue, I could see their hair had blood in it, their arms and legs covered in old and new cuts and marks, some even untreated. I didn't like seeing them like this.. I fucking hated it. "Hi Dream." They looked worse then last time, I don't believe that someone got trapped or stuck here. It's complete bullshit. "Tommy what are you doing here? It's too dangerous here! It's too dangerous being near me!" I could tell everything that has happened has painted something onto them, into their mind... The image of the villain, a danger, a threat to society as Tubbo says. "It's not dangerous! I know you wouldn't purposely hurt me!" Dream chuckled and scoffed. "They'll think I'm manipulating you into thinking I'm a good person."

"But you are! It's just Nightmare! Are you know it is!" Dreams eyes met mine as he looked up at me. "You know Tubbo and Ranboo don't want you near me right?"  "You think I don't know that? Of course they don't! I don't care though. Your- your my dad for fucks sake Dream." I sighed gently and walked over to Dream. "I'm sorry Tommy... I'm a pretty shit excuse for a dad." Dream lay his head back against the cold obsidian. You'd think it'd be warm cause of the lava but no.

Sam had chained them up to the wall, his wrists lay to the ground not bothering to move. "They locked you up more?" Dream looked at me then at his chained wrists. "Oh. Yeah. Sam thought when he was fixing the prison I'd try to escape, so he did this." Dream held up their hands in resemblance. We suddenly heard a beeping sound and Sams voice calling from the intercom.

"Tommy your time is up, please step away from the prisoner and make you way to the lava."

I quickly hugged Dream, and stood up, walked over to the lava and waited. Soon enough the obsidian platform appeared again and I followed it along to the other side. I waved at Dream before grabbing my stuff and leaving. Surely enough, Tubbo and Ranboo were waiting outside. "Tommy! What have we said! Their dangerous!" I breathed in slowly, the only thing I felt was anger and annoyance. "They are not dangerous! That is your brother in there Tubbo!"

"I don't care! They hurt people!" I could feel anger boiling inside me. "No they didn't! Not purposefully! People hurt and manipulated them, and you can think their making me think this all you want! But it's true!" Tubbo looked at me in disbelief. "You can't believe that... you actually can't." "Yes I do! And to be honest, your definitely worse then them! Hell your just like Wilbur! And Jschlatt!" Ranboo looked at me shocked and confused and Tubbo looked dumbfounded. "You really think that..?" "Yes I do. And I don't give a fuck what you think of me, but the moment you start giving shit! To my dad! We have issues! Now fuck off! Both of you!"

I stormed away angrily, wishing everyone in the server knew that Dream wasn't the monster.. they weren't purposefully doing anything. It was Nightmare.

Nightmare was in their head, always taking over Dreams mind and manipulating and controlling them into doing the shitty thinks everyone thinks they've done. Dream shouldn't be imprisoned for it. Nightmare should be. And they shouldn't be tortured by Quackity and Sam. No one deserves the shit they go through, and no one else could deal with it like them.

I'll get them out of there soon.

If it's the last. Fucking Thing. I. Do.