After The Visit

Tw: Abuse- hitting/ verbal (words of discouragement), cuts- untreated, scars
Story type: Angst and Fluff
Characters: Dream, Quackity, AweSamDude, Nightmare and Tommy
Ships: Slight Dreamity
Words: 1092
///

Quackity's POV:

"Alright bye, I'll be back later." I scoffed as Tommy walked through the purple glow of the portal. "I don't see why he keeps coming back! He used to hate Dream!" I crossed my arms and tried thinking about what could be going on. "They couldn't be manipulating him could they?" Sam shook his head. "No, we made sure they were too weak to try, verbally or mentally." I sighed angrily. "I'm going to go speak to them." I stormed onto the obsidian platform and walked with it to their cell.

Their eyes met mine, when I looked at them, it was as if they knew what I was here to do. "Hello Quackity, how are you?" I stormed up to them, pulling my axe out and placing it below their chin. "Don't try to act like you fucking care." Dream swallowed. "I'm not acting it's a general question-" I rose my axe up high and slashed it against the skin of their chest. Dream yelled out in pain, clutching their chest as their dim and unwelcoming green eyes welled with tears.

I will say, a lot has changed in them. Even before they got put in prison. Their once bright grass green eyes had turned dim and a grayish green, and they weren't warm and welcoming like they once were. Their hair was once like an oak tree- brown and bright, which did change colours depending on the light was now as white as a ghost, but it did have green highlights- probably the stress of the server. The mask they wore was broken, cracked and tinted. Not to mention the ugly orange uniform, and the scars and cuts all across their weak, ill body.

"Damn you've become an ugly motherfucker haven't you?" Dream looked up at me, tears streaming down his face. I knelt down to their level, and undid their mask. "Wh-what are you doing..?" I chuckled slightly. "Just seeing the ugly motherfucker you are, so I can compare it to when we met." I slowly brought the mask off of their face and threw it to the side, I stood up and looked at them.

But something just snapped in me...

They didn't look like a monster...

They didn't look like the villain of the story...

They looked weak and ill...

They looked sad and broken...

Lost even

Dream looked weary of what I was going to do, what I would say and comment, if I would laugh. I didn't do anything that I was going to do.. I slightly backed up and realised...

I'd fucked up...

I'd ruined their life, and their body...

What

The

Fuck

Had

I

Done...?

"Q-Quackity...?" I stepped back even more, trying to think about what to do, and what the fuck I had done. I put my axe back in my inventory and walked back over to Dream. "Quackity- what are you doing now..?" I bent down next to them and pulled them into a hug. They seemed very shocked, but I'm sure the gasp was because of the massive cut I had given them not to long ago. "I'm so- I'm so sorry Dream..." "what- what do you mean..?" I let go of the hug, not moving from next to them. "I've fucked up... your not the villain, you don't look like it anyway..." Dreams green eyes met my dark blue ones. "I- you really believe that..?" I nodded slowly. "Do you mind... explaining everything..?" This time Dream was the one to nod.

Nobody's POV:

——when Dream started being controlled——

"DayDream~" Dream looked at Nightmare, who had a smug smile plastered across his face. "What Nightmare." Dream couldn't be bothered to deal with Nightmare today. Everyone had been getting more and more suspicious about their sudden outbursts of rage and anger- obviously all of it being Nightmare but no one knew.

"Cmon~ you know you want me in control." Nightmare had one of his arms wrapped around Dreams waist, Dream pushed it away and backed up. "DayDream~ don't be so DIFFICULT! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU ANYWAY!" Dream could see Nightmare was getting more and more agitated, but there was no where they could go. "No! I don't want you in control Nightmare! Your already making people question and doubt me! You'll ruin my life!" Dream was getting agitated as well at this point. "DayDream~ your life's already ruined. So cmon it'll be fine!" That was the last thing Dream heard before he fell to the ground, seeing a netherite sword fall with him.

When he woke up, they were tied up, and couldn't move at all. The first thing that they saw was Nightmare, with their arm extended out, red strings attached to each finger. "Oh hello DayDream~ your up! Great. Look at what you've done!" Dream was shown the server it was in ruins. They had to have been out for a couple of hours. "NO! Please stop Nightmare!" Dream pulled and fought against the ropes that restricted their movement.

"You can't stop this DayDream~"

——Back in present time- location: prison——

Dreams POV:

"It all just went downhill from there. He started getting into control more, and started getting more and more aggressive." As I finished speaking I had realised that whilst I had been talking, Quackity had been patching up and healing all of my wounds. "I'm sorry Dream." I smiled slightly. "It's alright I'm used to it. But he's gone now anyway. But I'm stuck in here for it." I rested my head against the obsidian. Quackity suddenly pulled me into a hug. "Quackity what-" "Shush.." I opened my mouth to say something, but Quackity kissed me.

Quackity... kissed me..!

My heart fluttered and my stomach filled with butterflies. The kiss broke, and Quackity smiled at me. "You just- I-" "You flustered Dreamy~? That's cute." "I- shut up!" Quackity pulled me close to him and hugged me. He whispered in my ear gently: "I'm going to get you out of here ok..? Then you can stay with me.. would you like that..?" I nodded gently as I relaxed lmy body, until Quackity let go of the hug and walked away. "What- Quackity...?" "I'll be back soon ok..? I promise." "Ok.. bye.." I watched as Quackity left on the obsidian platform.

Today was something alright... and now I'm definitely going to be thinking about it all night...