Toxic

Thank you so much WhyisOatmealsogood for the suggestion :]

/////

Warning this chapter contains mentions of r@pe, some unconsented actions, alcohol and @buse! If you are sensitive to any of this please skip.
Thank you

///
Tw: R@pe/ unconsented sex,
biting, blood, words of discouragement, @buse and alcohol
Characters: Past Dream and George
Dream and Quackity
Ships: Dreamnotfound (angst and smut)
Dreamity (fluff)
Story type: Angst, Fluff and smut
Words: 1236
///

——When Dream and George were together (3-4 months in)——

—Dream's POV—

'I don't know what's been going on with George recently. He just seems so overwhelming and so needy to do... stuff with me. I've tried to tell him I don't feel comfortable yet but he doesn't listen. We never go too far all it is is just a rough making out but I think he wants more.. but I don't know if I'm ready..'

I snapped out of my train of thought as I felt a hand on my arm. "Babe, you zoned out again." I looked up at George. "Sorry.. I'm just thinking about.. stuff." I didn't want to tell him the stuff he does makes me uncomfortable, I want him happy in our relationship too. "It's fine.. do you want to talk about it..?" I shook my head gently, refusing to make eye contact with him. "Ok thats fine. Cm'ere." Reluctantly, I walked over to George as he pulled me onto his lap. "Your so beautiful... you know that right?" I nodded even though I didn't know. My mind always told me I wasn't worth anything.

George kissed me, gently at first until he allowed it to get more rough. I was used to it by now, so it didn't bother me until his hand started moving towards my crotch. I broke the kiss as his hand fell on my area. "George.. I- I don't know if I'm ready to do that.." I stared at George longingly, wanting him to see how serious I was. "Dream... you'll be fine.. I'm here, I'll guide you through it.." "George..." He grabbed my hand and looked at me longingly. I knew it was an act though. I didn't have to even think about it, because as soon as I reluctantly nodded he pounced on me and started kissing, licking and biting my neck. "Mghh~ George~ slow d-down..!" "I know you like it princess~"

I didn't like it... it made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't ready for this in our relationship. Suddenly George bit really hard on a soft spot on my chest; I hadn't even realised he'd took both our shirts off. "AGHH~!" "Aww~ does that feel good princess~?" I didn't answer, I was a moaning mess underneath him, he made me feel worth something sometimes. But in times like this he made me feel so fucking worthless. I felt my pants slip off and I quickly backed up. "Aww princess what's up..?~" "George.. I really don't feel comfortable with you doing that! Please just listen to me!"

Georges face went stern and... cold. "You don't feel comfortable?" "No... I don't George..." I was scared for my safety.. I didn't know what he would do to me.. he looked so mad. "Fine. I'll be right back." George walked off and when he came back he had a bottle of water. "Here. I'm sorry." His face was still very stern and cold but I reluctantly drank the water. Suddenly everything started going dark and out of place. Then it was pitch black.

-when Dream woke up-

I woke up in the bed, but George wasn't there. I got up to look around when I realised I was completely naked. "Wait... no he didn't.." George had to have put something in my water from last night, and then when I passed out he had fucked me! "Morning my love~ I'm so happy your up!" I looked at George with pure fear. "George... I told you I wasn't comfortable doing that yet!"  "Yeah well. I didn't believe you! I mean cmon Dream."  "George I don't think... I don't think we're meant to be together..." George looked at me and his face went more stern then it did last night. "What.."  "George I'm sorry! I do love you it's just... you make me uncomfortable!"  "No. No your not fucking leaving."  "W-what..?" I backed up on the bed as George marched towards me. "Your not fucking leaving! Do you hear me?!" George chuckled slightly and smacked me across the face, leaving a bright mark on my left cheek. "Now, your going to stay with me~ or I make your life living fucking hell outside of this house..." I nodded nervously. "Speak."  "Yes George..."  "Good~ now cmon."

—a couple weeks later- one night when George was drunk—

I ran into the spare bedroom and hid in the closet. George had been drinking again and he was getting aggressive. "Oh sweetheart~ WHERE ARE YOU! YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER! YOUR SO FUCKING PATHETIC!" I had had enough, I had a bag in the spare room and I took it. It was filled with everything I'd need for a chance of survival on my own. I left through the window.

"Goodbye George, I love you..."

—Out of flashback; in Las Nevadas—

-Dream's POV-

"I left that day and I didn't see him for ages." I had finished telling Quackity everything George had done to me. "Oh my god darling... I'm so sorry.. I would never do that to you, you know that..?" I nodded gently as Quackity hugged me. "Dream!" Me and Quackity both turned to see who yelled my name. It was George. "What the fuck do you want George." Quackity placed his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, trying to keep me away from George. "I want to speak to Dream, so please go!"  "No. You can speak to him with me here or you can leave!" I swallowed the lump in my throat as George turned to me, his face looking more welcoming than I had ever seen it. "Dream, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I still love you so much and I wanted you to know, but I also wanted to ask you if you wanted to be with me again... we could be a couple again, a happy couple.." Quackity turned to me, as if he was mentally telling me to say no from the stuff he had heard. "I'm sorry George, but I don't love you anymore. I did love you but you should have treated me right before!"   "Dream please. I'm sorry!"  "And I don't accept it... so please leave..."   "You heard them George. Leave."  "Fine." George stormed off with SapNap, I hadn't even realised he was there. "Thank you Quackity..."  "it's not a problem darling... cmon let's go, it's getting dark anyway."

-George's POV-

Quackity thinks he can just keep Dream to himself? Oh fuck no. Dream was mine first, and they will always be mine. I had to think of some way to get them back. Until I realised I had the perfect plan.

All I have to do is wait...

///

Oh... what's George gonna do..? This will be continued on another chapter cause I'm getting tired 👍🏻 anyway thanks for reading and again thank you for the suggestion, If anyone has any please don't be afraid to let me know! I love you all byee!!

Suggestions here-