The breakout

Tw: Alarms, explosions
Characters: Dream, Quackity, Charlie, George, SapNap, Karl, AweSamDude, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo
Ships: Dreamnotfound- Angst
Karlnapity- Angst-ish
Dreamity- Fluff
Story type: Fluff and Angst
Words: 971
///

Dream's POV:

I was sitting in my cell, like usual. I felt unusually ill, but I could get through it. Suddenly I heard a very loud bang. "What the fuck..?" Suddenly the lava started disappearing and Tommy stood on the other side, using the lever to guide the obsidian platform towards me. "What-" "COME ACROSS DREAM! WE'RE BUSTING YOU OUT!" "MY CHAINS TOMMY!"

"I can sort that out darling." I looked up at Quackity as his invisibility potion wore off and he walked towards me. "What Quackity-" "Hush darling, I said I was going to get you out of here. That's what I'm doing." I flushed a bright red underneath my mask, lucky he didn't notice. Quackity finished removing my chains and helped me stand up. "There you go, your ok." My stomach filled with butterflies as Quackity helped me hop onto the platform.

"You doing alright Dream?" I nodded. "Right cmon, Tommy you stay in front with a sword and I'll stay with Dream and keep them safe." "Thank you guys.." Quackity nodded and smiled reassuringly. "Any time Dad- wait no don't like how that sounds sorry." I chuckled slightly and carried on stumbling.

——when they got to the main prison area——

Quackity's POV:

"Tommy...?" "What Big Q?" "Were we expecting company..?" Tommy turned to where me and Dream were looking. "Oh shit... no we weren't.." Everyone was here. Sam, George, SapNap, Karl, Tubbo and Ranboo. "Well Tommy I didn't know you could be any more stupid." Tubbo said waving his axe in his hand. "Hey fuck off. I'm helping my family! Unlike you!" Dream wasn't paying attention to what was going on with Tommy and Tubbo, he was paying attention to George. "Dream." "George..." "So now your with these two?" "Their helping me.. something you should have been doing if you weren't getting with SapNap." I stifled a giggle. "Not my fault he's not a psycho." "Fuck off George, Dreams better than that asshole any day and you know it."

"Ooh Big Q, you got some company as well." Me and Dream looked over at Karl and SapNap. "Yeah no thanks Tommy." "What do we do..?" Dream whispered in my ear. "This." I turned to face everyone again. "Well guys we'd love to stay and chat but we kinda got somewhere to go." I sparked my flint and steel to create enough smoke for us to get away, it was very thick; meaning no one could see through it.

——When they got to Las Nevadas——

-Dream's POV-

"Here you go darling, some lemon balm tea. It'll help you with your stress." Quackity placed a cup full of lemon balm tea on a table next to me. "Thanks.." I looked at him as he sat down on the couch and looked back at me. "How are you wounds Dream?" "Still a bit sore.. but they're better than before.." Quackity nodded gently and smiled at me. I smiled back, a light red rushing to me cheeks.

"You know Dream..?" "Yeah?" "I've been thinking, ever since that kiss.. I've just been so.. so obsessed with you, you haven't left my mind.." I felt my cheeks flush with a bright red colour. "I- uh.." "Can I kiss you again..?" "I- y-yes.." I anxiously waited as Quackity made his way towards me and kissed me. It wasn't rough, it was just slow and gentle. The kiss broke, then he kissed me again. He was still very gentle. He didn't try to force anything to happen fast he just let it go slow and easy. The kiss broke again, and when it did Quackity smiled. "Was that ok darling?" I nodded gently, feeling my body getting pulled forwards as Quackity let my body rest on his. "Are you sure that was ok..? I don't want to rush you into anything.." I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies, no one was ever this gentle with me.

I mean George was at the start of our relationship, but then he started getting used to it and just started making stuff happen way faster then I wanted it to go... it always made me feel uncomfortable..

"Darling? Your spacing out." "Oh sorry... don't worry it's fine." Quackity nodded gently as he placed his hand gently on my white hair, and started running his hands through it. "I love you so much darling." I rested my head onto his chest gently, taking in the strong smell of vanilla. "I love you too.." We stayed like that for a while, until Charlie came in. "Hello again Quackity from Las Nevadas!" I moved my head so that I could see Charlie. "Hi Charlie. You know Dream right?"  "Ah yes! DreamWasTaken from the Tasman forest of L'Manberg!" I was shocked he knew about that so fast. "Their very quick with identifying people darling."  "Oh. It's nice to see you again Charlie." I stuck my hand out, gesturing for them to shake it. "Same with you Dream!" Charlie shook my hand and smiled.

"Charlie take the rest of the day to rest, we were going to rest anyway."  "Oh ok! Thank you, goodbye Quackity and Dream!"  We both said goodbye before he left, then Quackity cupped my cheek and kissed me again. "I love you so much.. please tell me if anything I do makes you uncomfortable.."  "I will I promise. I love you too..." We laid on his couch the rest of the day, too tired to do anything else.

////

Wholesome Dreamity~ anyway Im glad people are actually liking this story cause I am enjoying writing it :] I might write some smut soon but I might not at the same time.