Author's Note/Copyright/Synopsis/Aesthetics

Hello, Poisons?!

What's up? How have you been my loves? It's been daysssss and I miss you guys a lot. Now how about a new book because I'm so ready to burst your heads at this moment. I couldn't wait for the new year so I can publish this book but then again, I don't know. I have exams next week (your prayers needed) so I'll publish it in two weeks.

This is also a short book but I'm not sure. You never know when the characters will decide to take the steering wheel and just maneuver around. Have you spotted the drama in the synopsis? No? Then you are not ready for what I'm about to haul at your heads.

So don't forget to tag your friends and friends and family and family and everyone! I have another announcement but till we start the book. Have you read my other books? They are all available on OkadaBooks, do check them out.

^ I don't have ownership over any of the images that may show up throughout this story and I don't claim ownership by adding them into this story.

^ You are not allowed to copy any of the context and use it or post it on any other website without my permission. C'mon, you can write way better.

^ This book is not edited, so please you guys should try and understand and ignore grammatical errors or mistakes. I'll be writing all the chapters from my phone so ignore the mistakes, no one is perfect.

^Vote, comment and share as much as you can, it encourages me a lot.

^ This book is a work of fiction, so all the event, places and character's of this book are author's imagination.

^ I am not a professional writer, don't expect anything to be perfect in this book.

^ I AM very possessive about my readers even without knowing them so think twice before messing up with any of them! Bruh, no violence here.

^ Thank you for clicking your finger on my book, it means a lot. This book is steamy and romantic and sizzling... Younger than sixteen? Turn around!

^ The main characters love you already— ABBAS BĀMANGA TUKUR AND MARIAM ABDOU BALDÈ

Till 1st February guys!

Lightning bolts pierced the firmament, a trio of brilliant jagged streaks accompanied by a series of cracks that sounded like shattering glass. "Become addicted to me. Crave me. Let me be your drug. Poison or wine."

"In your dreams."

Mariam Abdou Balde grew up in the slums with nothing but three articles of clothing to sheathe her. She's always loved luxurious life, anything that has to do with extravagance, she is there. Her life changed after bumping into a lady. She got introduced to the life of hooking, harlotry, whoring and whatnot? It was the easiest way to feed her greed for wealth and opulence. She knew it was wrong, her mother's curse trailing behind her along with thousand others from the society. She never gave a fuck.

It came crashing down when she beheld Abbas Bamanga Tukur. Was it love at first sight? Because she became obsessed with him merged with several sleepless nights until she found out who he was. Not bothered about his pending marriage in a few days, she coerced herself into his life as his wife. How? That's a story for another day but she got married to him in place of his other loving fiancée whom he loves like his life.

A marriage filled with mistrust, unrequited love, endless violent fights mornings, afternoons and evenings. Will she be able to get Abbas to fall in love with her after forcing herself into his arms? What will happen when he finds out who she really is and what business she is into? Join the ride, poisons! It's gonna be a hell of a ride in this winery.

Help me choose the best cover guys...

Au revoir❤️

Au revoir❤️