14; Suckrifice Done

Katsina.

Abbas did as he was told much to his own surprise. All he wanted to do was start an arson attack.

He's realized that he is playing with more than just a little or handful of flame, it's something much more colossal and malignant than that. Mariam and Madina are the real definition of Netherland. Two beautiful women more dangerous than men seen walking around high on weed. Msquare storm.

He's stopped blaming his mother for everything she's done. She was under the influence of whatever it is they did to her and he will make sure they pay for what they did. For now, he is going to play their game just like they expect him to. The tables will turn, that is something he's vowed. They are going to be beneath him and under his own power in just a mere moment. They are playing this game with the wrong person.

Get married to Mariam, huh? That will happen just like they've planned but same way Abbas has already molded how her life is going to turn around. Her only wish is to marry him, huh? Then she is getting united with her worst incubus, that he is going to affirm. She doesn't know just the hell she's signed up to live in, she will. Soon.

But he cannot believe he is actually going to marry a prostitute! What sort marriage is she after? Because he is never going to sleep with someone like Mariam, never! Someone that's been on different beds than she could count with her hands and toes? He's never dreamt about being 'friends' with that kind of woman talk less of having her as his 'wife' literally.

He'd told his mother he would think about it much to her surprise then left the restaurant without a second glance at Mariam. Now he doesn't know where to go to. He wanted to go see Surayyah but he's promised to come after he's prayed Asr and the time is just two in the afternoon. He drove endlessly around the long roads of Katsina while thinking of many plots to make someone as titanic and stalwart as Mariam to collapse.

That too in such a way that she'd never look at herself in the mirror the same.

He parked his car outside a small mall and relax inside, pushing the seat back. Abbas closed his eyes, almost dozed off but the weight on his shoulders won't allow him to have even a wink of sleep. There are so many wild thoughts running through his head. Plethora of questions inundated his fragile brain making his head hurt fiercely.

How is Mariam Abdou Baldé, the most sought out and high end prostitute in Nigeria in love with him? A nobody Navy Officer from Katsina State? Unequivocally, there is something beneath the surface that she is not revealing. She doesn't love him. People like her don't love because there is so much at risk when she decides to settle for one person. She is used to having different flavors in her bed, the best kind. The ones that are going to pay for each word she's uttered.

If she did love him, then why did she send goons to beat him up? So he could see just how powerful she is and she can go through with all her threats? After hearing all those things his friends had said about her just days ago, he knew she was baleful as she is sublime. None of those men talked about any nice thing related to her.

His friends. How are they going to react when they find out they were married? They'd be shocked then laugh behind their hands mocking him. The high and mighty one fell for a malicious whore that he thought was mentally crazy. Abbas sat up and hit the steering wheel hard, headache doubling just by the mere thought of what people would say about him.

Fortunately most people here in Katsina don't know her.

What if they do? The world is extremely small and she's on all those social medias. He's seen her account on Instagram, Auwal showed him that evening. Those beautiful pictures revealing her curves in jeans and shirt. In one of the pictures he's seen a glimpse of her stomach, it had made his stomach roil in annoyance. She is a Muslim for goodness sake!