Chapter 1 ~ An...interesting visitor

Scott p.o.v

i sat on my chair in the office, idly flicking through the cameras. nothing had moved yet, i was surprised to be honest. it was then that i heard a blood curdling scream coming from the backstage room. i froze in fear and closed the left door just in case. i didnt want to close both but i kept checking the right hall.

i changed the camera to the backstage one and saw nothing but a pool of blood in the center of the room, nothing more. but the door was wide open. "oh crap.." i muttered, nothing had moved and someone was dead, meaning there might be a murderer with me, i realised. i heard footsteps and quiet breathing and froze.

"hello there~" a female voice came from the doorway, i turned and saw a girl around my age standing there. she had purple hair and pure white eyes that glowed slightly and her skin was a pale purple colour. she smirked at my surprise. "H-hi.." i saw she was wearing a purple blouse, it was cropped so her stomach showed, she was very slim, i realised. the speeves of her top went to her elbows. she wore short purppe denim shorts and black ankle length boots.

she had a carving knife in her hand that fresh blood dripped off of and her clothes were splattered in it. "w-who are you, you aren't supposed to be here after hours" i said curtly, regaining my authority. "Eh, i come and go, i'm surprised you haven't seen me in the backatage room and outside your doors before now." she chuckled slightly, twirling the carving knife in her hand. "Well, i had better be going, don't want to make you any more frightened of me..~" she purred "Oh and my name is Lilac, fitting...isn't it..~" she smiled and walked off down the hall to god knows where.

i heard something from the kitchen and a quiet chuckle (on the kitchen camera). "What the—" it was another female voice, it was cut off by a choked sound and a snap. i cringed, must be Lilac's friends...