Chapter 7 ~ Realisation

Scott p.o.v

i sat on the office chair, my knees drawn to my chest. I had been crying all night, because of Vincent and Lilac.. I couldn't believe she would do this to me... Why..

Lilac p.o.v

i woke up under a blanket in Vincent's arms. "Oh crap" i whispered and stood up. I pulled on my clothes and crept out of pirates cove. I walked down the hall and heard sobbing. Through the office door, i saw scott crying and felt bad. There was loud crash of lightning and i screamed. My biggest fear was thunderstorms. I heard Scott's sobbing become fainter until it was silent. I sighed, sitting on the floor in the hall, cowering away from the thunderstorm.

i saw scott peak out from the doorway of the office and look at me. "D..d..damn lightning.." I shuddered and another loud bang crashed through the sky above the pizzeria. I drew my knees closer to my chest and sighed. "why must i be afraid of this?" I questioned myself

i felt Scott's gaze on me as i sat staring at the wall, listening to the rain hammering against the windows and the roof. The light above my head flickered. I stood up and looked at the posters on the walls. They were old, some torn at th edges. One particular drawing caught my eye. I pulled it off the wall.

it was of me...

i pinned it back up to the wall wordlessly and walked down the hall. A loud boom of thunder echoed and I squeaked and quickened my pace. I hated storms, ever since my father was struck by lightning and killed, i got some of the shock of it, too but not as bad so i didn't die...

i killed the rest of them, those lying bastards told me there was nothing wrong with me when in fact everything was wrong with me. I didn't understand it but i knew i was completely messed up in the head, thats why i was a killer...maybe.

i felt something in me snap at that moment...

Vincent p.o.v

i felt cold, i opened my eyes and saw that Lilac had gone and there was a storm. I got dressed and walked out of the cove and looked around the dark building. I decided to go to the back room. I opened the door and gasped. The room was a mess, like worse than usual and there was writing in what looked like blood on the walls.

i wouldn't usually be bothered by it but it was by Lilac, the signature curved writing, the fact that it was in blood and the menacing messages. "One left... You're next... Don't read these.... Dont turn around... I'm here... It's me." The last one gave me the chills and i didn't know why.

i felt cold breath against the back of my neck and broke into a cold sweat. I slowly turned and was met with the white eyes of Lilac, though these eyes had an insane twitch in them, only slightly. But i noticed.

"Hello...Vinny~"