Chapter 3 ~ Alone

~Next Night~

Scott p.o.v

i quietly flicked through the cameras. I still couldn't forget what lilac had done.. That memory will be forever burned into my brain. The pure black eyes with white pupils. The cold glares. The brutal murder.. It was horrible. But i felt bad pushing her away like that. And she hadnt come to my office tonight. Probably giving me space but i did miss her company, i wouldn't lie.. I truly did.

i decided to look for her and finally saw her in the supply closet, she was leant against the wall, a look of grief plastered on her face. She kept whispering the same sentence "I'm sorry scott.." I sighed, she was really upset about this and i was being a jerk. I needed to talk to her, but i was afraid she would stab me or something.

i managed to convince myself and went to the supply closet. I knocked on the door and opened it, she was looking at me now, upon realising it was me, she turned her head away and looked at the floor. "Lilac.." I said sadly, she didnt look back at me but i could tell she was listening.

"Im sorry.." I began, she looked at me now "Why are you sorry... I'm the one that killed him right in front of you.. I should be apologising." She said quietly, as if she was ashamed. "I pushed you away and i didnt mean to i was scared of you Lilac because i know what you're capable of now.." I said, embarrassed "Im capable of a lot more but.. I'm sorry you had to see that side of me, i really wanted to keep it from you but that plan blew up in my face.." She sighed.

"So much for great ideas.." She mused half to herself, i chuckled slightly. She hugged me "Thank you.." She mumbled "For what?" I asked, confused. "For being nice to me.." She said sadly, letting go and walking away. Leaving me in the dark