Chapter 4 ~ The confession

Lilac p.o.v

scott seemed to find great pleasure in the fan art he looked at.

scott p.o.v

i couldn't stop thinking about Lilac, i guess the fan art was the best thing i had for now. I leant back in the chair and sighed. My eyes drifted shut in content and i let out a soft sigh. I heard footsteps and looked up, Lilac walked in and froze when she saw the rather.. Revealing fan art of her that I was looking at. "Uh.." She slowly turned and walked out again.

I felt something in my heart every time she looked at me.. Or spoke to me.. Was i falling for her. I decided to text fritz, he knew all there was to know about love. My phone buzzed and i saw a text from fritz. He said i was definitely falling for her. I didnt have a problem with that, it was just confessing to her.

~Time skip~

i smiled, i had decorated the office with purple candles and roses and had purple roses in mt hands too, i just needed to wait for her i sat in the chair and smiled when i heard her walk to the office. I stood up and leant behind the doorway. I saw her walk in anf look around. I walked behind her "Do you like it?" I asked shyly, she turned and smiled "I..it's beautiful." I didn't know if she meant the decorations or the fact that the office was purple now.

"Lilac.." She tilted her head to the side slightly, it was cute i had to say. "I..like you..A..lot and i wanted to ask you.. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. "Yes scott..." She said gently and i blushed "R..really?" I asked nervously. She nodded and without warning her lips crashed onto mine. I was taken aback but kissed back and pushed her into the wall. We broke apart for air and Lilac smirked.