Chapter 6 ~ Surprise *Lemon*

(Vinny nuuu ;-; dont steal purple from scott...

Vinny: Muhaha i do what i want)

Lilac p.o.v

i sighed and walked to the back room, scott had been acting very strange these past couple of days. He wouldnt let me out of his sight. I walked past pirates cove and felt two hands pull me in. I looked up to see Vincent "Hello little finch~" he smiled "V...vincent?" I asked, he nodded. "W..what do you need..?" I asked, trying not to sound mean or rude.

Vincent smiled "I'm going to prove i love you more than scott ever did.." He said, he sounded so honest and— wait lilac what are you doing? You love scott... This isn't right..but I'm not right so yeah..

*Lemmonn noew*

Vincent pinned me to the wall and crashed his lips onto mine. I knew this was wrong but i kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips and pushed me harder into the wall, our chests and hips were touching now and i blushed slightly. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss further. I smiled slightly as he pulled away.

he moved down to my neck, and began to leave gentle kisses down it. He kissed a certain spot that made me shiver and he smirked and kissed that spot, he also bit it and nibbled it gently. I moaned slightly and he smirked "Someone's excited~" he teased and i blushed and bit my lip to hold back the moans "Li, i want to hear you.. Not just see you~" he cooed gently. I nodded.

he looked into my eyes intently before crashing his lips onto mine again. He unbottoned my blouse and threw it to the side. I reached up and unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, running a hand down his chest, he shivered slightly. He reached down to my shorts and pulled them off. We stripped each other down to our underwear.

Vincent reached behind me and unclipped my bra and slipped it off, i didn't bother trying to cover myself up. He smiled at me, a warm, caring smile and it made me blush. He bwnt down slightly and began to gebtly suck on my left nipple whilst playing with the right. I moaned quietly and he chuckled.

i bent down and slid off the purple boxers he was wearing. I slid his member into my mouth and began to bob my head up and down. Vincent put his hands on my head, pushing me faster, i went faster and Vincent moaned in pleasure "Li..Lilac.." He moaned. I felt something warm and salty in my mouth and swallowed it. I took his member out of my mouth, Vincent was panting slightly.

Vincent crawled on top of me and smiled gently at me. He positioned himself and i nodded, wondering if it would hurt. He entered me slowly and gently, so as not to hurt me. There was a little pain at first as i adjusted to his size but it soon faded. He began to thrust in and out if me, slowly at first then faster. I moaned in pleasure and so did Vincent.

Scott p.o.v (DAMNNN)

i went to look for lilac, she had been gone a while. I heard something faint and went to check it out. I didnt recognise the sound at all it wad very perculiar. It sounded like it came from foxys cov. I came to the cove, with the dark, star covered purple curtains of the cove.

i heard what sounded like lilac from inside "Mhh, Vincent~" i heard lilac moan in pleasure, my blood ran cold. Vincent... I thought he was my friend... I sighed and walked away back to the office.

Lilac p.o.v

Vincent went faster and harder, making me moan louder "Mhh, Vincent~" i moaned his name as he hit a spot, he kept hitting that spot. I could've sworn i heard a sigh.. I probably imagined it. "Li..lilac im..gonna.." I felt the warm liquid shoot into me and Vincent pulled out, falling beside me. We were both panting heavily. Vincent got a blanket and covered us both. He wrapped his arms around me and i fell asleep in his arms.

(SORRY IF IT SUCKED IM BAD AT LEMON XD)