Chapter 5 ~ Vincent

quick a/n Before chappy please read or you wont get it -

vincent "loved" phone guy before phone guy met lilac and then vincent thought that he and pg were a thing but pg is with lilac. On wit the chapter!

Lilac p.o.v

i sat on the desk looking intently at the cameras. "Why is there no kitchen camera?" I asked curiously. Scott just shrugged "Damn camera, i wanna see the kitchen" i growled "Why.." Asked scott "Uh, because there's food in there.." I said it, it was the most obvious thing in the world.. He just chuckled and i heard footsteps.

who else was here? Scott looked at me "Ill check it out, chicken.." I wandered out the door and down the hall, in search of the cause of the noise. Probably one of the animatronics.. Oh well. I wandered around for a bit but gave up and went back to the office. When i came back i saw scott and some..purple man...

i raised an eyebrow, the man whispered something to him that made scott gi bright red. I flicked a violet strand of hair out of my eyes and saw scott turn to look at me. I twirled the carving knife in my hands, something i always did whilst deciding what to do with someone.

"Lilac..uh. I believe you haven't met Vincent" he said, motioning to the purple guy sat next to him. "Vincent eh? I'd rather call you grape~" Vincent's face went pink and i chuckled. Scott looked insanely jealous. "And who might you be, gorgeous?~" he cooed "That's MY girlfriend, lilac" said scott, a bit over protective but okay...

"Lilac. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl~" my face heated up and i looked at the floor, my purple hair falling into my face in the process. I didn't really care about it though. "Well, i should go. Seems your 'boyfriend' here doesn't want me around" said Vincent coldly "See you round?" He nodded and smiled, giving me a small wave before walking out the door.