Chapter 2 ~ Awkward..

~Next Night~

Scott p.o.v

i sat in the office, looking on youtube. I saw so much fan art of Lilac. It was all called purple girl though, i didnt know why they didnt know her real name.. I sighed. I clicked a video and saw some rather sexy fan art of her. I blushed madly and felt something (Oh god scott xD) i poked it gently and moaned slightly (Oh god you know what he's gawna do so i wont write dat). The door wasnt shut on the left side..

Lilac p.o.v

i sat on the table, staring intently at chica, who stared back coldly "Dont you dare.." I hissed and she looked away, once again facing forward like the others. I heard a strange sound i didnt recognise from the office and raised an eyebrow. I crept down the hallway, something i always did when i didnt know what was happening. In case it was dangerous.

i finally realized it was scott..moaning? What? I leant against the closet door, looking towards the office where scotts sounds of pleasure came from. I chuckled quietly "L..lilac" i heard him and froze. Did he know i was here? Fuck.. Then i realized something again, he didn't know i was here. I took my handkerchief out of my pocket and bit it to stifle my laughter.

"Oh dear scott..." I chuckled "i didn't know that about you.." I wandered off down the hall, scotts moans becoming fainter and fainter by the second. I waited till i was out of earshot then burst out laughing. Maybe i could laugh it off... It worked with murder so why not .uh..that..

i leant against the table and sighed, killing was so much fun... Until you had to deal with what you had done.. Which was the hardest part. A good laugh always worked for me, i had such bloodlust that i didnt have a problem with laughing.

"Lets pay ol scott a visit" i was bored. I wandered down the hall "Hey there scottie, watcha doin?" I asked, he hid his phone "Uh" he said, embarrassed "I can answer that with a simple.. Yourself" i chuckled he went bright red. "Y..you.." He stuttered "Heard everything scottie, even when you said..well rather moaned my name, care to explain that?~" i purred in his ear, he shivered "I...um..." I stood up and walked to the door "Guess you dont care to finish that sentence, oh well... You're just like my parents.." I didnt need to say anymore.

i think scott knew my story, most people did. "I.." He was lost for words i could tell, he said something else but i couldnt catch it.

scott p.o.v

"Im sorry.."

Lilac p.o.v

i sat on the table in the backstage room and brought my knees up to my chest. I could tell scott was watching me on the camera, i heard the little buzz that indicated it was on. "I'm sorry mom...dad... I knew you wouldn't have wanted your daughter to become a soulless killer..but i did.." I felt warm tears spill from my eyes.

"Why am i crying, killers dont cry i've never cried" i cursed my own emotions. I needed to kill something, that would get my mind off it. "HEY SCOTT HOW YOU BEEN?!" i heard the peverted idiot named mike Schmidt yell. Wouldn't hurt to kill him, but scott would see..that side..

i needed this though. To save what last sanity i had left. I picked up the carving knife and walked to the office. Mike was teasing scott about what he had been doing. I felt my body go numb and cold and my insanity take over. I knew my eyes would be black by now and i would look like a creep but whatever.

"Hello there..Mike.." I spat. He froze, he whispered a quiet curse and i saw scott give him a questioning glance. He turned and i stepped into the office. I saw Scott had a look of terror on his face and felt bad. I grabbed miked by his throat and pusbed him into the wall.

i grinned and stabbed his leg, kicking him to the floor and pinned him down. I brought the knife down into his chest and torso at least forty times befire violently throwing the knife to the side. I panted and felt myself regain composure. I stood up and saw scott cowering in the corner.

"Go away.." He whispered. I felt a weird pain in my heart when he said that "I..k didnt mean for you to see that side of me.." I walked away from him.