chapter 1

Leo: Easy does it, Leo. You've got this. Concentrate. The whole world's counting on you to break the pizza box stack record. Hundred and twenty five boxes! You know, they say it couldn't be done, but look who's doing it, Moi. You know, that's Spanish for Leo.

Donnie: Go ahead my non lingual friend, count your unhatched fowl. My record stands until you reach the top, which according to my calculations of wind speed, barometric pressure, and dew point, is highly unlikely. What?

Mikey: According to my calculations, as long as you believe in yourself, you can do anything!

Leo: Thanks, little brother. No one believes in himself more than me. Leo!

Both: [chanting] Leo! Leo! Leo! Leo!

[Leo reaches the top of the bridge and does a backflip]

Raph: There you are. I've been looking all over for you guys.

Leo: Oh, hey, Raph, guess who just broke the record?

Raph: What? You did. How many did you-?

[Leo and Mikey dance]

Raph: Stop distracting Raph! We were supposed to be training--

Leo: Ah, tuh, tuh, tuh. Hold that thought. Donnie?

Mikey: Donnie?

Donnie: [sighs] You sir have bested me. Mazel.

Both: Ahem.

Donnie: [slumps] Leo. Leo.

Turtles (except Raph): [chanting] Leo! Leo!

Raph: Stop it! Leo, we have work to do, and you dragged them out here for this?

Nova: Raphs right. You can't just doddle off and not care about protecting New York.

Leo: Training, record breaking. The choice was clear.

Raph: Ugh. Dang it, Leo. Everything's not about you. How are you gonna grow up and start acting like a hero?

Leo: And there it is. Gentlemen.

[The turtles starts eating the pizza which makes Raph shock.]

Raph: Hey, wha-what was that? What are you guys doing?

Leo: A little game I invented. Every time you say the word "heroes", we take a bite of pizza.

Raph: I don't say heroes that often! [The turtles continues eating pizza] LEO! So what if I say he- that word a lot. It's a good word. We need to be at work.

Leo: Relax, Raph. We've got this hero thing wired. I mean our ninjocity is off the charts. We've got some kickin' mystic weapons. And do I need to remind you who has four shells and defeated Drago?

[Raph swats Leo's pizza.]

Raph: Leo! You just don't get it.

Nova: you gotta start acting like you care. Its not just about you!

Donnie: What is all that rac... Oh, that's me. Looks like we have a 317-39.4 in progress. Oh, come on. Has nobody read Donnie's big book of bad guy codes? Nobody?

Leo: Never gonna happen.