chapter 8

[Somewhere, Raph opened his eyes and saw gooey krang mass all over his body.]

Sister Krang: Look at it. [climbs over to him] Disgusting.

Raph: Try looking in a mirror.

Sister Krang: [offended] It's talking to me. I'm going to rip its tongue.

Leader Krang: Forgive my sister. She's got a bit of a temper. And being in prison for a thousand years hasn't done her any favors. You're not human. What are you?

Raph: Let me go, and I'll show you. Speaking of sisters, where's mine?

[He tries to bite back but the alien backs away.]

Leader Krang: oh. Shes adjusting to her new self.

[Nova walks out all covered in mass as a krang like dragon. Raph looks at her in horror.]

Leader Krang: You're more powerful than the people of this planet, yet you defend them. Why?

Raph: It's my duty.

Leader Krang: A word used by the weak. Many planets before yours have spoken of duty. They too have been consumed by the krang. And now, our glorious crusade continues, to restore the natural order of things. The strong will devour the weak.

Raph: Last I check, we weren't the ones locked in a prisons dimension for a thousand years.

Leader Krang: A rare mission. Once I receive the key from your comrades, I will bring forth the mighty Technodrone and you will witness the true power of the krang. Now where have they taken my key?

Sister Krang: It won't tell you anything. Let me kill it!

Raph: Lady brain face here is right. I'm not telling you jack.

Leader Krang: [laughs] You don't have to tell me. I'll look myself.

[He sticks his tentacles and into Raph's body and brain. Images of the city flashed in his mind.]

Leader Krang: There it is.. They always do it the hard way.

[The krang leader walked toward the foot clan.]

Leader Krang: Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway. Take these soldiers and receive me my key.

Lieutenant: We live to serve.

Leader Krang: You will serve me whenever you live or not.

[The tiny krang sends krang mass and started to corrupt Lieutenant and Brute. The soldiers gasped when they saw that they mutated into monsters. The krang mass started to attack the rest of the clan, turning into feral beasts.]