chapter 9

Casey: What is this thing?

Donnie: Hold on to you your gluteus maxmi.

Mikey: The Turtle Tank, baby! It's how we roll in the past. I mean, the present. I mean... Oh. Time travel's confusing.

Donnie: They're on the move. According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph–

Leo: Wait, does that mean you put trackers on all of us?

Donnie: No? No… Of course I did… n't. Based on their trajectory, they're headed...

Casey: To the tallest building in the city.

Donnie: That's right, Metro Tower.

Casey: I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought "And behold, from their perch atop New York City. The Krang ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror And what rained down upon us was worse than death."

Mikey: They told that to kids?! Man, the future is harsh.

Leo: I'm not gonna let that happened. We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted. We'll take the subway tunnels.

Donnie: Subway tunnels don't offer much in a way of an escape if we need it. Are you sure about this?

Mikey: Yeah, maybe we should…

Leo: Guys, we're doing it my way. Remember?

[Mikey gave Donnie a concerned look.]

Meanwhile in the Metro Tower. The aliens burst though.]

Krang leader: Prepare to site so we may bring forth the tecnhodrome.

All: Yes brother.

[The tiny krang spread the infection all over the people.]

Leo: See? Smooth sailing. We'll have Raph in no time.

Mikey: I hope they're okay. How are we gonna find them once we get there?

Donnie: I have a lot of questions regarding "once we get there."

Leo: Relax guys. We'll do what we always do. Ninja in, ninja their faces, ninja out.

Casey: That's exactly how you freed all those families from the krang labor camp.

Leo: Yeah, that sounds like me.

Casey: In the future, you guys are beyond amazing. The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level.

Donnie: Of course! What about my future? Don't let me down. I expecting big things from me. How many Nobel prizes do I have? Don't tell me. I wanna be surprised.

Casey: Donnie, you were the most brilliant innovative mind of all time.

Donnie: I'm shocked. I am. Go on, continue to meet my expectations.

Mikey: What do I do in the future?

Casey: You are the most powerful mystic warrior the world has ever known. With those two hands, you send me back in time.

Mikey: Wow.

[Mikey lifted his hands and extended his hands.]

Casey: Actually, there is something I should tell you.

[A sudden bump caused them to fall.]

Leo: Think we're in the right place?

Donnie: Looks like the metro tower station is on the other side of those vines.

Leo: Great. Let's hoof it.

Donnie: Though the disgusting, drippy slime jungle? I know, I know. Leo knows best, but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer.