chapter 5

April O'Neil: And then I saw that picture and I brought him here.

[Casey II finally regains consciousness—although he's tied up in a chair. He hears April explaining the situation to her friends before focusing his eyes on…Leo.]

Casey Jones: Sensei?

[Leo yelps as the others took notice.]

Casey Jones: It's you! It's all of you. Together! I never thought I'd see you again! I'm so happy I could hug you!

[Casey falls over. Raph picks him up as a protector falls from the ceiling and turned on.]

Raph: Who are you, and why do you have a picture of us?

Leo: Yeah, who took this? Cause I look great.

Mikey: What's your favorite pizza? 'Cause I'm ordering right now.

Donnie: And why are you wearing genius build apparel? That's trademarked!

[Donnie activates a grappling cable and zips through the room. It grabs onto the ceiling, pulling the boy up upside down.]

Mikey: He's trying to escape!

April O'Neil: Want me to knock him out again?

[As Mikey tried to wake Donnie up Casey yells out to stop.]

Casey Jones: Wa, wait, stop! I'm a friend. Let me explain.

[Everyone stopped and Casey was hanging upside down like a bat.]

Everyone stopped and Casey was hanging upside down like a bat.]

Casey Jones: Let's start over. My name is Casey Jones, and the reason I have this photo and your tech is because you gave it to me, but not yet, because I'm from the future.

[For a moment, everyone laughed.]

Casey Jones: This isn't a joke.

Donnie: Please, if time travel is possible, future Donnie would have come back and already given me all the lottery numbers like we planned.

Casey Jones: It's true! I need you to believe me. Humanity depends on it. In the future, an alien race decimated the planet. We were hunted. We lived in caves. We ate leaves and rats. No offense.

Splinter: None taken. We are delicious.

Casey Jones: I know how this sounds, but Master Leonardo gave me a mission.

Leo: I do like how he calls me Master.

Raph: [sighs]

Casey: Of course I do. You are the greatest ninja the world has ever seen. You told me to find the key and stop the Krang.

April: Aliens. Pfft. Sure, this story keeps getting better. Splints?

Splinter: The Krang? I have heard that name. Powerful, barbaric, creatures worshipped by the Foot clan. Legend says they came from the stars. Ruthless, unmerciful with one desire, to enslave out world like so many before us. All seemed lost, until great mystic warriors forged a mighty weapon. A key that was used to lock them in a prisons dimension beyond this realm. Over the centuries, the mystic key remained hidden to protect humankind and prevent the return of the Kraang. They also know about you Nova! If they get their tentacles on you, we would be doomed!

Leo: So..

April: Future boy is really from the future?

Mikey: Mind... [poof]

Nova: what? Alien race!? And you didn't even think to tell us!?

Splinter: I didn't know they would plan a return!

Nova: they were here before!? Oh great! Now they'll invade, capture me along with armada of dragons and the world and doomsday will be here in an instant!

Raph: calm down Nova! We defeated Drago, we can defeat Krang.

Casey Jones: alpha Nova! Its an honor to meet you again. Master Leonardo would be proud of the warrior you've become.

Nova: thank you Casey, but I don't do the whole bowing thing.

Casey Jones: Someone finds the key! Today. They steal it and use it to open a doorway and free the Krang. That's why I came back to find it first. Master Leonardo drew a picture on the back of that photo. So stop stop the krang, all we have to do is find the key before it's stolen.

[They looked at the picture of the canister. Then they glare at a sweating Leo.]

Casey Jones: What?

Leo: [anxious] Yeah, did future, handsome amazing me tell you what do do in case that already happened? Cause that already happened.

Casey: [horrified] On no.. We're too late.

Raph: No, we're not. Casey. We know who has the key. The Foot Clan. Okay, we gotta find them before they use it. And this time, we do it together.

[Soon they began to leave.]

Casey: Can someone untie me now?

Nova: here. Let me help.