chapter 3

the new lair]

Raph: I clearly said, "I got it." Everybody heard me say "I got it."

Leo: Yeah, but I got it with style.

Raph: But you didn't get it! You lost it, and now we've got a Foot clan satiation, Leo.

[Leo tosses his swords by his bed and removes his socks. He reads a magazine.]

Raph: What's it gonna take for you to be serious, Leo?

Leo: And end up with a worry line between my eyes like you? No, no, no. I do not want a Raph chasm.

Raph: Chasm?

Leo: You know, valley, gorge, crevasse.

Raph: The only reason I have a chasm if I have to worry about you bozos 24/7. You just don't get it, Leo. I'm the oldest here. I'm responsible for keeping us safe and making sure we can handle anything that comes our way. Cause If I don't you could all end up dead.

Nova: Raph is right. You need to start thinking of the team. Not yourself. Be the leader you're supposed to be.

Leo: Sorry. I missed that. Can you repeat everything from... Well, everything..?

[Donnie and Mikey dodged as Leo was punched through a wall by Raph.]

Leo: No wonder you always want to train. You really need the practice.

[Mikey tries to retrain Leo as Donnie restrains Raph]

Raph: Let him go, Mikey.

Splinter: Boys! Stop this arguing.

Raph: But dad, Leo keeps-

Splinter: No more. You are a team. You are brothers. And most importantly, you are too loud! I cannot hear my TV show! Tristan finally proposed to Annabelle but did she say yes? I don't know because of you! Be the ninjas I taught you to be, respectful and quiet!

Nova: he really doesn't need the t.v.

[Splinter leaves, Meanwhile in the city...]

Casey: Sorry. Excuse me. Hey, how am I supposed to find this thing?

Casey Jones: So many people. How am I gonna save them all, Sensei? I really wish you were here. Wait, you are! I just need to find you.