Hugo's imposter reveled

"Stop!" Belle yelled before running into the throne room where the wedding was being held.

(Fake) Hugo wore a green uniform
Sage wore a white and blue wedding dress that was clearly not her style. Her eyes were green and she seemed unfazed by her sister's appearance.

"Why does she have to be so possessive of her sister?" (Fake) Hugo growled

But once he realized that he said that out loud he quickly made a recovery.

"Why do you keep stopping our big day?" He asked her, sounding less angry then before.

"Because it's not your big day! It's mine!" Hugo told him, standing at the huge doors.

Everyone gasped at the sight of two Hugos.

"What! But how did you get past the bridesmaids?" He asked Hugo and Belle.

♡♡♡

As the bridesmaids made their way closer, Belle made a bouquet of shadow flowers and waved it in front of them. And when she threw it, all three of them went after it.

"I want it!" They yelled.

"I think I'm going to like having you as a little sister" Hugo told her, impressed.

Belle just smirked as she shrugged happily.

♡♡♡

"Ha. Clever. But your still too late" (fake) Hugo told them.

"I don't get it. How could there be two of him?" Lance asked, scratching his bald head.

"He's a Changeling! They take the form of somebody you love and gains power by feeding off your love for them!" Hugo explained.

Right after he said that, the other Hugo was surrounded by green fire as he started transforming. His skin became black and full of holes, his hair turned green, and his clothing turned into green and gray armor. A holey green cape with leopards fur flowed from his back.

"King Coda" Benji whispered in fear.