Bloopers & Outtakes

In the caravan, when everyone was sleeping, it hit a bump and sent Varian flying out of his bed and onto the floor.

"Ow!" He yelled, making everyone laugh at him.

...

Belle and Sage were about to start singing next stop: anywhere when the caravan door closed on Sage's ponytail.

"Um," she muttered before she lightly tugged on it, not freeing her hair.

"Um, a little help? Someone! Anyone!" She said as she tugged harder to get her hair out of the door.

Then she placed one of her feet on the door and tugged as hard as she could until Hugo opened the door, causing her to fall on top of him in a weird position.

"H-hi" she studdered, totally embarrassed.

...

In the crystal caves under Lunaria, when Belle threw the shadow bouquet, all three bridesmaids got into a epic fight over the ownership of it. Belle's hand flew to her face as Hugo took a picture and sent it to Sage saying-

Blondie 💚- # crazy bridesmaids.

...

When King Coda laughed again, a fly flew into his mouth and he started coughing up a storm.

"Can we get Coda some water?" Sage asked around before gently hitting his back.

"I'm fine" he told her before coughing more.

...

Varian, Hugo, Belle, Tobias, Cassandra, and Rapunzel were hanging out at the set's snack-bar when they all heard Eugene scream.

"Not again" Rapunzel, Hugo, and Belle said in unison.

Then Eugene ran past them, Sage's shadow wolf form right behind him.

"Please don't eat me! I'm sorry I called you little!!!" He yelled as he frantically ran from her.

She didn't listen and continued to chase him.

"Bet you 20 dollars that she'll catch him" Hugo said to Rapunzel.

"Your on" she replied before they watched the chase.

...

-Behind the voices-

Belle- Anna Kendrick

Sage- Harsly

Tobias- Justin Long

Heather- Tailor swift

Benji- Aziz Ansari