Chapter 28

Percy got to Nico before he left.   "Percy I am fine," Nico said.

He was turning away from Percy and walking faster. Percy walked faster to try to catch up to him.

"Then why are you leaving camp again," Percy asked.  

"I just don't want to be here," Nico grumbled. He turned away from Percy again.

Percy sighed.   He knew the other campers were being indirectly mean to Nico because he was the son of Hades.  "Look Nico...". Nico turned and ducked his head when there was a flash of light.

Percy and Nico looked over to see a man in A Hawaiian shirt with shorts stepped out. His eyes were similar to Percy's. He seemed startled before his gaze found the two boys.

The man was frowning at the two. A look of confusion on his face.

"Percy, I sent you to your mother.  What are you doing here," Posideon asked.

"What are you doing here?!   Aren't you supposed to be in...". He didn't let them finish the sentence. It was like a switch had been in Poseidon's brain.

"No time, oh look there's Hades boy.   Why don't you join Percy."

"Wait," Percy and Nico said.   It was too late.  Without explanation they were gone.   Percy stumbled onto a hard surface that felt like a solid floor.  He moved and tried to balance himself.   He was in an open area because the doors were pulled wide open.  

With no time they were sent into a broken plane.   Percy's first response to a man with his mouth gaping, his mom with a pissed off look, and his aunt who looked exasperated was to say the words "I didn't do it!"

This was not the first time he found himself in a similar situation.   But this time the plane crashing was not his fault.  

                    *                    *                     *

Natasha, Yelena and Alexi got off the plane leaving the doors open. There were frustration on their faces. Alexi looked at the girls and said,  "Cheer up!"

Natasha gave him a rough look that said, "you know really want to say that now?   After you advised us on the plane?"

Alexi pratically ran out of the plane, as if getting some distance from the plane would solve the problem of associating him with the plane crashing.   Unsurprisingly, it did not work.   It only made him look more guilty.  

"Really?"  

"Why so tense?"  Alexi said these words and both the girls looked downright murderous.   If things were tense before now things were molten hot.  

"Natasha I have been wanting to ask you something important," Alexi asked.  

He was walking towards Natasha.  

Natasha looked over a little intrigued.   Maybe Alexi would finally have something important to say.    "Does he talk about me," Alexi asked.  

That threw Natasha off guard.   Huh?  Percy?   Did he find out about him.   "Who?"

"Captain America my arch nemesis."

Natasha looked up exasperated when he started ranting about Captain America.   Yelena looked like she could kill him, 

Suddenly there was a crash.   All of them turned quickly to see two boys exit the plane looking a little confused.  

One of the boys had dark hair and those sea green eyes that she instantly recognized as Percy her son.   He was wearing an orange T-shirt that said camp half-blood.    Then there was another boy.   He had a black t-shirt with a skull and an avaitor jacket.   His skin was as pale as death.   He hair and eyes as dark as the abyss.   And he appeared to be in a grumpy mood.