Chapter {4} ~ Described.

A/N
I literally had the sudden urge to write at 2am so except the next few chapters to come out sooner as well. Thank last night me <3

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

After being left on a cliffhanger for quite some time now, I think you finally deserve your answer you've probably been waiting for. And if I were to be honest with you, Saiki's original answer would've been a straight up decline towards the request. Not wanting to take any chances whatsoever with [ Y/N ]'s bullshit that might come his way afterwards.

However he did feel a small tinge of emotion that was quite rare for him usually. That being guilt. He hated being in debt of people and remembering when [ Y/N ] handed him their only lunch on that day made him feel just a bit bad about saying no, making him rethink his choices over once more.

Hesitantly, only out of pity, he accepted the request and opened up the messages that were sent. It was basically an hour later after the friend request was sent. Guess he really did spend his time thinking over all the possibilities and outcomes for that long in the end. Saiki just didn't want to have to deal with one more idiot in his already chaotic life as it is.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the screen, [ Y/N ] had already fallen asleep after the first ten minutes of waiting for an answer. They tried persevering through the drowsy feeling but succumbed to the comfortable bean bag that always fuelled their procrastination problems. Anyways, they were in a deep sleep, having a weird dream instead of their favorite one. Something about baking..??

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
[ Y/N ]

[ Y/N ]
Hihi @Saiki
Kaidou wanted me to @ you or smth to go online since you didnt answer him
At 12:09 Am

Saiki
I left him on mute. That's why he hasn't received a response yet.
Delivered

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★