Chapter {9} ~ Pastries.

A/N
This one might suck a bit more, idk why but i just feel that way for some reason 😭😭
Still hope you enjoy the story so far though <33

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

[ Y/N ] had made a deal yesterday. And they were ( somewhat ) a person who kept their promises. I mean like the ones they could actually achieve in and keep. Other than that, they never really made unrealistic promises cause they didn't want to hurt the others feelings by accident. But that's not the point.

The point was that it's 2 hours before school, and [ Y/N ] is still struggling to squeeze the whipped cream out on the coffee jelly they had prepared last night. They were determined to try and make something themselves without causing a nuclear destruction within the kitchen. And honestly, the coffee jelly did look good, it was just the kitchen that didn't.

"Phew— finally.." [ Y/N ] barely huffed out, wiping the small speck of whipped cream off of their cheeks. They smiled at their creation and then came to the realization about their surroundings and what they had done. 'Holy fuck-.. Akihou is going to kill me—' And with no time to spare, [ Y/N ] did all they could to keep the coffee jelly pristine, the kitchen clean, and get ready for school all at the same.

After multitasking, all that was left was to actually get to school now and not die from exhaustion. This coffee jelly was now their child and it was their objective to protect it with their whole life on the line. They might even end up eating it in the end instead of giving it to Saiki, but that's only an if.

Grabbing their bag and carefully balancing the coffee jelly inside a plastic wrapped box that fit it perfectly somehow, they sped-walked their way towards their front door. [ Y/N ] slid their bag on their shoulder to open the door with their other hand only to realize that there was somebody literally standing right there.