Chapter {5} ~ Bonding.

A/N
Im quite happy with this chapter ngl <33

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"Wait up for me!" The voice laughed while chasing them. "Haha!" The other voice was running ahead. It was a bright green field filled with dandelions and many other colorful flowers.

"You can't get m- AH—" The person running away tripped and fell backwards. However, closing their eyes, they weren't met with the floor to the face, but were met with someone holding them up. "You okay [ N/N ]?"

[ Y/N ] slowly opened their eyes to see the girl who caught them from their fall, staring back at them. Her face was sort of blurry in their current vision at the time however. [ Y/N ] blinked a few times, trying to focus their sight.

The whole field and sky turned to a pitch black void now holding [ Y/N ] and the girl still holding them. [ Y/N ] looked at her more clearly now to see a face that was so oddly familiar. And then it hit them.

[ Y/N ]—.. You couldn't move. You were in complete shock. Your whole body was paralyzed at the sight. "[ N/N ]? Are you good?-" The girl asked again once more. You want to talk, but you can't. You wanted to do something. You couldn't.

"I.." your voice was cut off by the girl holding you up, now staring at you with cold eyes, completely devoid and dead of any emotions or care they had before. The atmosphere turned cold and bitter.