Chapter {14} ~ Arcade Fun.

A/N
IM WRITING ANOTHER FANFIC!!
ANYWAYS ENJOY AND IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT GO SEE IT! <33
(its danganronpa v3 btw lmao)

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

[ F/A ] = Favorite animal

'Example text.' = ???

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

[ Y/N ]'s room was a mess as they threw articles of clothing behind them as they rummaged around messily for something to wear today.

In case you had forgotten, which [ Y/N ] had also done the same as well, today was the day that they would meet up with Teruhashi for a hangout date at the arcade.

But [ Y/N ] didn't remember that plan at all, not even setting an alarm either. So now they're rushing to get out of the house to meet up with her.

And they only had about fifteen minutes to do all of that.

Which was why they couldn't give any cares in the world for how messy their room had looked and decided on to clean it up once they got home.

A promise to themselves that they probably wouldn't keep but that isn't important as of right now.

Finally finding something nice and comfortable at the same time, [ Y/N ] quickly changed, almost wearing their [ Any top article clothing ] backwards in the process.

Saying a quick bye to Frederick and grabbing their bag, they waved bye to their parents as well, not bothering to do the same with Akihou though.