Chapter {7} ~ Imagination.

A/N
m

E/N ~ :D
n/a

:D = Editor SleepyZone — :) = Editor #2

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Keywords

"___" - Someone talking

'___' Someone's thoughts

"___" Telepathically communicating

[ F/F ] = Favorite food

[ F/C ] = Favorite color

<more will be added soon>

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Finally making it to the weekend after a long school day is quite relieving especially for [ Y/N ]. They were surprisingly awake this early in the morning but it wasn't without a reason.

They were planning to go out to buy the groceries that Akihou had signed them up to. Not only for him but for [ Y/N ] themself as well since they were running low on snacks.

Anyways, going back to [ Y/N ]'s perspective, they're currently scrolling through past photos of them and their friend group. Sure, Aiyatsu, Komi, Yumeni and Yukii were in all of them, but that was just half of the friends in the photos. Not literally, but perhaps it'll be specified later— a sub-plot, huh? ;)

However, those other friends are for another explanation for another chapter. While they quietly laughed to themselves at the stupid memories that all had together, they got a sudden message.

[ Y/N ] stopped right away and contemplated texting or ghosting them. After thinking it through, they decided on the first option and went to check who it was.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
Mommer

Mommer
Hihi
Im currently outside your home rn

Favorite child
Wait what-

Mommer
We're going to hang out together
You need to see the sun so I'm gonna help ❤️