-5-

Tw:
-dead naming
-ed (throwing up)

George pov:

I got home and walked in the livingroom were my mom and dad were. "Hi Georgia" ugh and I fake smiled "hi" I said back "how was school" my dad asked "it was really nice I made some more friends!" Then my dad looked at my hand and saw the trans tape...
'Shit'

"What do you have in your hand?" He asked "I-it's tape bc I have pain in my knee so they gave me this" "okay" "but that's good that you made new friends!" "Mhm I go to my room now" "okay
goodnight Georgia" "night"

First I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror 'yeah okay I really need to lose weight' and I went to the toilet and throwed up.

Then I went to my room and saw some text from tommy

Tommyinnit

Tommy:
Hey big man!!

George:
Hi Tommy!
Tommy:
Can I add you to the
discord server with
everyone you met today??
George:
Sure:)
Invite for: the best people!
accept
I accepted the invite

The best people!

Tommy:
Gogyyy!!

Dream:
Hi George!!

George:
Hi guys!

Aimsey:
Hi George!

Dream:
Who comes vc?

Tommy:
YES!

Niki:
Yeah

George:
Sure

I saw that Dream, Tommy, niki and aimsey joined vc so I joined too.

"Hi George!" Dream said "hello!" "We are online on minecraft if you want to join I sended the ip to you!" "Okay! Thanks"

Dream

Dream:
The ip for the server:
.............

"DREAM STOP DON'T KILL ME!" Tommy shouts "YOU STARTED ATTACKING ME TOMMY!" Dream shouted back. And I joined the server.

•TommyInnit was slain by Dream

"NOO WHYYY?!?!" Tommy shouts "YOU WANTED TO KILL ME" dream replied "NO and give me my stuff back now and we are going to gogy!!!" "Ok George where are you?"

~time skip~

Tommy and Aimsey had left the call earlier so now it was just me, Dream and Niki on call.

"Sorry guys but I need to go be safe! We will see each other tomorrow!" Niki said "okay stay safe!" I said and Dream said "bye" and she leaved the call.

"I think I'm also gonna head off" I said and yawned "noo don't leave me" "you should sleep too it's getting late" then I felt a sharp pain in my chest "ugh" "you okay George?" "Uhm yeahh" "Ok..." "I'm going to leave we can text if you want bc I think my parents will get mad if I keep calling with someone" "Okay!! I text you" "okay!" And I leaved the call.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth's, washed my face and went to the toilet and then I walked back to my room.

Then I grabbed my phone and saw that Dream already texted me.

Dream

Dream:
Georgeee

George:
Dreamm

Dream:
You sure that your ok?

George:
Yeah it's fine

Dream:
Okay

We texted for some time and then I began to feel really tired.

Dream

George:
I'm really tired so I'm
going to sleep

Dream:
Okay goodnight!❤️
George;
Goodnight! ❤️

And I fell asleep some time later

~time skip~

I woke up and checked the time 7 am and I get out of bed and changed quick in my binder and clothes and then I went downstairs.

"Hi Georgia" my mom said "h-hi" "you okay?" "Yeah" "ok do you want breakfast I'm making wafels" "no I'm not really hungry" "I think it's better if you eat something a halve?" "Sure" and she gave me a half wafel with some strawberries" "thanks..."

I ate it and then I said "I'm going to the bathroom" "ok" and I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and thought "I'm so fat why did you eat that!' And I went to the toilet and throw up and then said bye to my mum and went to the bus stop.

~time skip~ (after school bc school is boring)

I was back home again and I decided to come out to my parents tonight. I was really nervous so I texted Ranboo

Ranboo:

George:
Hey
How did you come out to
your parents? I think
I want to tell them so yeah

Ranboo:
Phil saw that I was binding
and then asked me and so I
came out to my family. And on
school I told them first if they
could use he him pronouns
and the name Ranboo and then
Dream I think asked me if I was
trans so that.
Good luck! I know you can do it
If something happen call me!

George:
Okay thank you!

Then I walked downstairs to my parents.
"Georgia do you need something?" My mom asked me "uhm yeah I want to talk about something..." I said "okay what do you want to tell us" my dad asked.

"Uhm I'm trans and my pronouns are he/ him and my name is George..." I said...

————————————————

Words: 750!

What will happen??