New Student, New Troubles

°Saiki's POV°

The brand new school desk next to me only shows that a new student is coming. I swear if they keep shoving new students down our throats, I swear I'm going to-

"Hey buddy!"

Oh no it's Nendo, if I pretend to be doing something else, maybe he'll finally realize that-

"Best bud! Wanna slurp down some delicious ramen after school?" Nendo said shoving his face only a few centimetres from mine. I can basically feel his idiocy radiating in waves.

"No."

"Great! See you after school buddddd!" Nendo said, drawing out the last letter before walking back to his seat. I swear to god, what I say come into one ear and out the other.

"Listen up! You guys got a transfer student coming so don't scare them off!" Mr Matsuzaki said before a girl wearing our school uniform and a bored look on her face.

"|Y/N| |L/N|." She said before sitting down at the chair besides me. Did she just say that with her mouth closed?

I looked at the girl and it seemed like she was doing the same things as our eyes met. Usually I would see right through her and all the things like bones, guts and flesh would be revealed but it was just... Her. And no matter how hard I try I can't see through her or read her mind, like something's blocking me out...

'This girl/guy is trouble...' They both thought simultaneously before whipping both their heads to the opposite of eachother's faces.

...... ...... ...... ...... ....... ...... ...... ........ ........ ....... .......

*|Y/N|'s POV*

After class was done, I was suddenly stopped by a blue haired girl with a sparkling aura.

"Hi, I'm Kokomi Teruhashi, welcome to PK academy!" She said before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

'The new girl is lucky, she just got to see the schools pride and joy, I bet her life was really crappy but now that she's seen me, her day's brighter, don't worry, not everyone can be born like me but you can sleep now knowing that THE Kokomi Teruhashi acknowledged you.'

... So I should basically avoid this drama queen. I walked around the girl and hearing her gasp loudly behind me.

'How dare she?! ... Maybe she's like Saiki, she probably thought I was a ghost or something, she's probably thinking "Nobody usually hangs out with a ugly hobo like me, let alone a super pretty girl, she probably doesn't exist." Don't worry, I'm real and I'll help you ease your pain!'

Ugly?! Hobo?! You didn't need to go that far... I heard footsteps running towards me as a certain blue haired hedgehog, sorry, girl ran towards me with her arms out. In a blink of an eye, I moved my torso so I could easily dodge her attempted hug.

"My name's Kokomi-" The girl said before she realised her mission had failed.

'Whaaatttt?! But she was right in front of me, maybe she's shy. She probably didn't want to embarrass herself at the first day of school, let alone in front of a pretty girl like me. Don't worry, before you know it I'll make you face your denial!'

This girl... Has she not noticed that I DON'T want to spend time with her. I saw a fellow student in front of me, he was blushing widely, probably because of the pretty girl behind me.

'Teruhashi! I've got to say hi, the boys in my class say if you do, you'll be blessed with eternal happiness!'  The boy thought as he walked faster towards me.

This is bad. If he says, "Hi Teruhashi," I'll be forced to be like "Oh Teruhashi, didn't see ya there," and be forced to note her existence. I walked faster and as soon as Teruhashi blinked and the boy started to begin his sentence, I turned invisible and teleported behind him.

"Oh, hi Teruhashi!"

"I'm Kokomi Teruhash-" Teruhashi said before she realised|Y/N| wasn't there. Her head automatically blocked out whatever the boy was saying as she started thinking.

'Wait a second, this exact thing happened to me with Saiki! I was imagining her?! But I wouldn't do that unless...These feelings erupting inside me... Wait what is this feeling of admiration and... Love?! I thought I might've only been in love with Saiki but these feelings for |L/N|! No no no, you can't be in love with two people Teruhashi! But I can't choose one! My love for both of them is... Too much!'  Teruhashi squealed in her head as she ran off blushing red. I sighed.

'I have several signs to prove that God clearly hates me...'

-------------------

It was the end of school as multiple bangs of lockers being closed shut were heard. I found it strange at first to change from my school shoes to indoor shoes but got over it quickly. As I slipped on my school shoes, I began walking towards the school gate.

"Hey new girl!"

My greatness weakness was towering over me, glaring down me, the poor psychic who just wanted to go home. His badly cut mohawk blowing slightly in the wind and his butt chin... That butt chin....

Riki Nendo...

"Hey, new girl wanna eat some ramen with us?!" He shouted, which he clearly didn't need to do as he already got my attention. I couldn't read his mind which is already as terrifying as it is, I can't read a brain that doesn't exist. I need to get rid of him so let me prepare. My Face Of Discomfort.

The idiot stared at my face in confusion before he turned to his head to the side.

"So you wanna come?" Nendo said as he turned his head back to it's original position.

"No thank you." I said as I bowed politely.

"Guys! The new girl said she wants to come!" Nendo shouted as I spotted 4 more people pop up.

'Did I actually expect him to listen to me...'