Share Ramen With A Friend... Or Stranger If You're THAT Type Of Person

~3rd Person POV~

The group of teenagers walked to the ramen shop down the street, the occasional chat was made.

Nendo and Kaidou arguing about little things and stuttering when Teruhashi added herself in time to time. Kuboyasu glaring daggers at the people who accidentally bumped into him and Teruhashi trying to make conversation with the psychic teenagers who either ignored her or gave short responses.

When the group seemed to reach their location, Kokomi seemed to choke on her own spit as she realised it was the same ramen shop that sold horrible ramen.

'What is that butt chinned freak thinking?! Bringing poor Saiki and |L/N| to this pig shop! And he dared to even drag the world's beautiful gift along with him too! I swear five thousand curses on your family as I only want to watch you slither and writhe in utmost pain while your-'

Cursing someone in your head while smiling so brightly like that seems to be a sin that only the 'world's angel' could actually do.

"Nendum! Why'd you bring us here?! You said a really good ramen shop not the crap one you brought us to before!" Kaidou shouted at the mohawk wearing teen as his eyes comically bulged out.

"Well, the old geezer that worked here retired, jeez, slow your horses Mr Wings..." Nendo retorted as he entered the building.

"It's the Jet Black Wings! Jet Black Wings!" Kaidou shouted as he followed Nendo, the rest of the group followed suit.

As soon as they walked into the building, the view of a dark and definitely dirty room was layed before their eyes.

Teruhashi's face seemed to twist in horror before immediately returning to the bright sparkling smile she had except her eyebrows gave away her obvious discomfort. Aren grinned as he punched his first into his open palm, spotting a group of delinquents, the one with the large blonde pompadour obviously being the leader. Nendo had already walked over to order 6 bowls of ramen while Kaidou was worried for his female classmates. Saiki and |Y/N| showing no visible emotion on their face as they took a seat on a large round table for the group, both of them hoping for this to be over quickly.

Saiki turned to the girl who he was sat beside him and followed her eyes to the scene of Aren confidently walked up to the gang, a salt shaker in his hands. He faked tripping and 'accidentally' seemed to pour salt on the leader who angrily grabbed the collar of his school uniform.

"You gotta a problem with me, grape head looking ass?!" The delinquent shouted as he pulled his hand back and was about to punch Kuboyasu before the boy skillfully caught his hand, a death glare on his face.

"Oh, I've gotta a problem with you alright... You don't show you're annoying face in front of my face!" Kuboyasu monologued as the fist in his hands started audibly breaking from his grip. The head delinquent howled in pain before dropping Kuboyasu on the floor.

"G-g-g-get him boys! He'll regret messing with the Silver Vapers!" The leader shouted, clutching his injured hand. As the fight scene started, Nendo loudly dropped two bowls of ramen in front of the two psychics.

"Eat up! Free of charge from yer best bud!" Nendo grinned as he sat across the psychics, loudly clapping his hands together before dipping his chopsticks inside and loudly slurping the noodles up.

The pink haired boy looked down at his bowl as he saw a piece of meat floating around in the broth  before it sunk down with a dramatic 'blub'. He looked at the girl beside him who got a large of bowl of ramen that looked several times delicious than his. He sighed before grabbing his pair of chopsticks and separating them, he was about to put them in his bowl before he was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

"Do you want to share with me? Your ramen looks disgusting and mine's to huge to finish alone." |Y/N| said as she pushed her bowl to be in the middle of two. She wasn't trying to be romantic, everything she said was true and maybe a little bit of sympathy was thrown in too. He nodded as they both dipped their chopsticks inside the bowl and started to, as silently as they could, slurp it down.

Kuboyasu soon joined the group again, his school uniform ripped or chaffed in some places as blood was visibly splotched on his cheeks.

'Jeez, the last guy put up a fight but it wasn't good enough. I hope the guys don't suspect I'm a delinquent!' Aren thought as he sat down beside the Nendo. He sighed and clapped his hands together before digging into the bowl of ramen that was originally Saiki's.

"Hey! This crap isn't actually that bad!" Aren exclaimed as he started to quicken up the slurps of his ramen.

"K-k-k-koboyasu! Is that b-blood!" Kaidou stuttered as he leaned more into Nendo who was sitting on his left. Teruhashi who was sitting on right of the psychics as she dreamily watched the two sharing ramen, begging in her mind that they'd ask her to join.

"N-no, I just... Tripped on a... Ketchup bottle! Y-yeah, ketchup bottle...!" He trailed off as he resumed to slurping down the noodles, trying to avoid the conversation. Kaidou sighed in relief before resuming his bowl. The group seemed to eat in comfortable silence with a bit of talk here and there except from the two powerful beings who seemed not to be interested instead slurping down the noodles.

..............................    .............................    ..............

After the surprisingly memorable event, everyone separated to their homes, with the same thoughts in their heads.

'Nendo is the worst at planning meet ups...'

While Nendo thought, well not hard enough to alert Saiki or |Y/N| but it did happen... For once in his life.

'The ramen was weird... Dizzy'

And as Nendo passed out from eating crappy ramen, to the dismay of his mother, everybody else seemed to be fairly okay with their previous meet-up.

The End.

'He's lying, by the way, there's another chapter.'

I know that! It was to add a sense of... Flair and Drama to the ending.

'I don't hire you to do that, just say a normal ending next time.'

Jeez! What a-... I don't get paid for this part so I'm taking my leave. Same thing tomorrow?

'Good grief, what do you think?.... Same thing tomorrow...'