| Trust is a mirage |

"Your Majesty, with all due respect, this situation is getting out of hand. We have let this go on for far too long and it is compromising our plans. I'd like to request, with your blessing of course, that we turn our main focus to finding this traitor. We are being beyond cautious and yet the schemes we plot are slipping through our fingers and into the enemy's hand as if they were mere grains of sand," Pantalone spoke, words laced with concern and paranoia.

By his side stood Scaramouche, Capitino, La Signora, Columbina and Pulcinella. Each one one of them wore a scowl that could send a man to his grave within seconds. Their bodies were tense and their minds plagued with suspicion. Despite their less than pleasant demeanors, they were all dressed immaculately in long white robe jackets with a single chained crystal dangling from various parts of their attire. These were certainly the feared Harbinger's that crossed the lips of tenacious tales and mortifying myths. They were shrouded in mystery but it only enhanced their strangely, glowing appearances.

The traitor Pantalone spoke of was becoming a huge inconvenience to the Fatui. Over the past couple of months, plan after plan was spoiled. Every intricate detail that would bring the Fatui one step closer to holding ultimate power turned into one shuffle back as their plans suddenly found themselves in the victim's hands. Whilst before a leak would only occur occasionally, they have been happening consistently during the past year. The harbingers did well to counter the problem for a while but soon, every mission returned in failure and unpleasant results.

One example was the failed attempt to take over the wine industry and crush Dawn Winery's great influence in the business. It was led by Pantalone, however the opposition - a troublesome man by the name of Diluc Ragnvindr - had easily anticipated his moves and successfully came out on top, leaving Pantalone in the dust whilst simultaneously increasing Dawn Winery's business. It was almost as if Mr Ragnvindr was privy to all the little secrets and plots Pantalone intended to pounce with. Another peculiar fact about this traitor was that they had some form of a connection or were biassed towards Mondstat. The nation of freedom was continuously protected and soon it became difficult to station Agents in the inconspicuous areas as they were hunted down and removed with ease.

The traitor had yet to be caught and left not a trace behind. There was no evidence of tampering, no sightings of sneaky figures, and soon rumours began to spread that the Fatui was dealing with a ghost! It was eerie how difficult it had been to gather any information about the leak. It was obvious it was someone within the palace walls, however many things didn't add up. Strict precautions were taken to protect the Harbinger's discussions and the Tsaritsa plans, yet they continued to fail as if the receivers of the assaults were notified in advance of every move the Fatui would make.

It was awfully strange and caused great mistrust between the ranks. Private investigators were hired and mercenaries and spies were stationed in every shadowed corner of the palace to try to catch the mole in the midst of the action but it was to no avail. The Harbinger's were growing weary of looking over their shoulders and wary of everyone they met eyes with. They even began to suspect one another which is natural, especially as they are the only ones privy to the secrets passed from lip to lip in the throne room and the meeting rooms.

Well. That's what they think anyway.

Enter me. The little sneak of a traitor they have been trying to get their grubby hands on for months on end. I'd done a grand job of keeping myself protected and something I can confirm with great confidence was that they would never catch me. Do not mistake this for arrogance, it is only facts. The only way they could ever figure it out was if someone were to uncover my real identity (highly unlikely as I am no one) or if I were to reveal it to them personally.

They were still bickering now with one another and various royal advisors as the Tsaritsa watched with steely cold eyes. She was evidently growing tired of the situation herself and a single exasperated exhale had every single pair of eyes on her. They awaited her orders with bated breathe, intent to carry them out with undying loyalty and rigorous dedication. That's what the Fatui was all about after all. You could also debate that the nation of Snezhnaya was also a part of this. For they loved their queen more than she would ever love them.