| Anger at its finest |

The following day, I learned that I could now walk through walls. The horror I experienced after tripping on a loose floorboard in my room and flying through the wall in front of me was heart stopping. It took me a good thirty seconds of standing in a rigid position and staring down the wall I just walked through as if I were a ghost.

With the contract completed and my powers unsealed, who knows what else I was capable of? I tried to muster up the ability to teleport but only managed to make a tense expression that resembled the face of a constipated person. I know that I looked like this because the maid that strolled by, took one look at me and scurried away as if I'd just spat on her shoes.

This particular moment continued to weigh on my mind with embarrassment before I was intercepted on my way to the throne room for the shift of the day.

"Excuse me, Miss Y/N? Her Majesty, the Tsaritsa has asked that you join the Harbingers in the meeting room on their designated floor." The attendant bowed and swiftly passed by me without so much as a glance.

I didn't waste a second and allowed my legs to carry me quickly up to their floor. By their floor, I was referring to the area that housed their personal chambers, meeting room and lounge area. The Harbinger's were generously given only the most opulent rooms and breathtaking views. A bit over the top if you ask me.

As I took my time strolling by each room, I listened for the sounds of brief wind currents and feathery breezes. Any information I could gather, I would gladly take. Whether it be the number of socks Tartaglia kept or the method of colour coding clothes that Pantalone used. The majority were just excited spirits rambling on about the splendour of the Harbinger's personal rooms. Whilst I couldn't just poke my head through the wall for a snoop for fear of being caught, the poems that sang in my ears of the lavish sheets and rich furniture was enough for my imagination to complete the image.

Upon nearing the meeting room, a different sound rang in my ears. My feet halted to a stop as I turned in hopes of hearing that unusual voice once more. This time, it sounded further behind and so I chose to shuffle backwards until I came to a stop in front of a door. I strained my ears and stared the door down with scrutiny. What was special about this room? Actually... Whose room is this in the first place?

'Tis he who will charge the clouds with their thunder. 'Tis he who will capture the bolts like ropes in his hand.

A riddle. My least favourite of the handful of methods the winds try to relay information.

They're entertaining when I have the time and brain space to turn them over but not when I'm already late for a meeting I'm unwelcome in. This riddle will have to wait but I ensured to burn the words into my memory and memorise the location of the door for later.

I bounded forwards and knocked once on the door. A loud and commanding 'Enter' was issued, motioning for me to join the Harbingers in the sound proof room. If you're wondering how I managed to get my hands on their schemes, it was simple really. I only needed the doors to be open for a second and allow the winds out. They found their way back to me with ease and slipped into my head, feeding me everything I needed to know.

The heavy double doors sweeped open and I laid eyes on quite the intimidating scene. Every sinister gaze in the room was on me. A grand number of 11 glares were pointed in my direction. Well, maybe a few less with their strange obsession with masks.

A bundle of books and stacks of papers were laid out on a large round circle. The room was relatively well lit from the diamond shaped windows to the left and the rest of the chamber resembled the blue crystal of the throne room. It was almost just as cold in here but I blamed it on their overly chilling snarls.