Lunch

Aubrey pov-

I was standing in Evan's room and he was sitting on the chair. "Why do you say I am your wife in front of everyone?" I asked him why he suddenly accepted me as his wife. He looked at me he has some documents in his hand. " I did lie" he replied he walked toward me and give me those documents. "What is this?" I looked at the document. "This is a contract. We have to act like a happily wed couple in front of my dad and Cassie" he looked at me. I was looking at him like it is a kind of joke. why he is doing this?
"If you are going to stand there and waste my time. Then you better leave." I hear his authoritative voice. "Why do you want to act?" I can't contain myself and asked him." You don't have to know. You just do what I am saying." he said.
Am I incomprehensible for me why? but I don't want to lose this opportunity when I can be with him. I always loved him it is my chance that I can maybe make him like me. I said yes to him. "Then sign this document but before you write you can read them" he advised me. I see there was a clause that if I didn't perform well then He will divorce me. I take the pen and ignore this clause. I was about to leave his room when I again hear his voice " Where are you going?" He asked me. "I am going to my room," I told him.
"No, from Tonight onward you are going to sleep here" I do what he told me. I don't do anything that will make him angry."Okay, Can I go to my room and bring my stuff?" I asked him he nodded.
I bring my stuff to his room. I looked at the bed in front of me. I turn to Evan and asked him "Where will I sleep?" "On the bed". I go to the bed and lay down the bedsheet smell like his Cologne. I sniff the bedsheet and smile. I was so happy that I am sleeping in his room." I will show him how much I love him." I mumbled.
Evan come near the bed he looked at my sleeping figure and sleep near me.

Morning
I was working in the kitchen although Grandma hire a new maid she is quite young and doesn't know anyone's tastes so I am helping her. I hear my phone buzz it was john(Mr Evan Cooper's Driver). He told me Evan want to go with me somewhere. I get ready and were my best dress even though it was quite cheap.
I stand outside of the room and see Evan's black jaguar car." Miss Aubrey, please come in" John open the back door for me. I see Evan was already sitting in the backseat. He was reading something on the iPad. "Sir, should we take first to get miss Aubrey dressed for her part? John asked Evan who was still looking at his iPad and said " Let it be...The tackier the better". I was just looking at Evan's reflection in the window mirror. "We've arrived, Sir". It was a big and expensive Restaurant " Director Evan! I heard that you are back from your business trip" Some old man come to Evan. Evan just nodded. I looked around everyone is wearing expensive and fancy clothes compared to me. I clench my dress."Is that John meant by me dressed for my part?"
I hear that old man say "I would have made necessary preparation if you had informed me, But for Now I'll arrange a quit booth, Is that fine with you?". I feel Evan's grip on my waist. I get stiff. " Please give us a moment," Evan told that old man. He leans near my ear and said "It's just a small informal lunch so no need to worry" I nodded. "I will show you the way to your seat" That old man lead us. "Stop being so stiff, You are like a brick of ice, Need some warm up," Evan said again to my ears. I can feel his breath touching my skin. My face and neck turn red. He walks forward I just follow him. Everyone was vowing him.
"Hope you enjoy your meal" The waiter serve us food and go. Evan takes my hand in his and stroke". I can feel everyone's eyes on us. This is making me uncomfortable" people around us are watching" I told to him. " Does it bother you that much?" He asked me. I know he is showing people that we are a couple because he never does this with me. He looked around and said " It's amusing to watch them. Corning their necks to glance, Knowing that the moment we leave. They'll gossip about how the Director of the cooper enterprise Evan cooper brought a girl for the company" He takes my hand near his lips and kiss it. I feel his soft lips on my hand. Then he licked my finger and bite it. I take my hand back "What are you doing" my face was blushing and my heart is beating fast. "So far...your acting isn't believable to me in the least," He said and after some time we left the restaurant. "Miss Aubrey where should I drop you?" John asked me " To home". I was looking outside the window when I hear Evan's voice" You didn't eat properly because you kept a hand on your waist the whole time". It is the first time that someone kisses me how can I act casually?" I will do better next time" I reply to him. They drop me at the home and left. I sigh for relief and looked at my hand " I am sure there will be no lunch at home"
When I went inside the house, Mrs Jane was already standing there in anger. "Where were you?" "Mr Evan called me out." "If my son starts treating you a little bit well, then you have started thinking of yourself as the mistress of this house. You don't even think it necessary to tell anyone." She hissed at me. " forgive me I will take care in future" I apologize to her. Then she went to her room. I go to Evan's Room as well.

Do you guys like my story if you guys have some recommendations please comment down below.....

Thank you for reading.