How can you love me so much?

Aubrey pov-
"Aubrey - Aubrey" I hear someone calling me. I open my eyes when I feel someone is trying to wake me up. What a gentle voice I smile and open my eyes Evan who was looking young was standing in front of me he extended his hand "Please stop crying I know you love your mom but You are not alone Aubrey. I will take care of you" He smiled. When I hear his words I feel so happy. I go near him and take his hand. Evan pull me to him and hug me tightly "I promise I will never leave you alone. I won't let any sadness come to you" My tears didn't stop I hug him back "I Love you, Evan, so much" I confess to him. I was so happy.
"AUBREY AUBREY" I halted when someone shout my name. I open my heavy eyes. Evan was in front of me he was looking worried. He sits and touches my forehead why my head is so heavy. It is hard to keep my eyes open.
"E-Evan" I mumbled. "You have a fever. You kept mumbling while sleeping. You are sweating. Are you okay?" So that was all my dream. I take his hand from my forehead and place it on my cheek. I smile "I want to sleep. Please let me sleep" "No, We are going to the doctor" "NO, NO, I don't want to go" I shake my head. "You have to" He didn't agree. " NO, NO, I am afraid of hospitals. Mom didn't come back from the hospital and leave me" My eyes tear up. Evan sigh and take out the medicine and try to give me. "No, They are bitter" I refuse to take medicine. "Aubrey doesn't behave like a child. Either you are going to the hospital or you are taking the medicine. You choose what you want" "Neither" I shake my head. "You don't leave any option for me" He put medicine in his mouth with water. He comes near me. He leaned toward me and kiss me "E-Evan" I try to push him but didn't succeed. When I open my mouth he pushes medicine into my mouth. I push him "Yakk! It's so bitter" I take the water glass from the nightstand and drink it. "Yakk, yakk," "Ha ha ha ha" I turn and see Evan laughing "What are you a child." "You should smile more. Your smile is beautiful" I said and looking at him and smiling like a moron. He stops laughing when he hears what I said. "Let's sleep I have an important meeting in the morning" I nodded. I was facing his back "Goodnight, Evan," But he didn't reply.

Morning

A cold hand touch my forehead. I open my eyes and see Evan was all ready to go office. I get up "How late did I sleep what about everyone's breakfast" I go to the wardrobe and take out my clothes. Evan hold my hand "Relax, I told Maria that you are not feeling well so she cook breakfast. Your fever didn't subside. I will come early from the office then I will take you to the doctor until that you take rest. I don't want any argument" He orders me and take his phone from the table. "How come your acting feels so real," I said to him.  Evan's facial expression changed. A minute ago I show care in his eyes now it has gone. A smirk appears on his face " Of course this is all acting" He mumbled and slam the door. I finched "Why did you say those Auby, You ruin everything" I mumbled and go to the bathroom.

Author pov-

Slap "Ahh"  Aubrey fell on the floor. "Do you know How much this dress cost. If you sell yourself you can't compensate" Mrs.Johnson angrily said to Aubrey. Since morning Aubrey's head feeling so dizzy. Mrs. Jane told her to cook food for her friends. They are coming for lunch. They are 20 people. Aubrey's fever was just raising. Her headache getting strong but she cooks for 2hr. It was difficult for her to stand but she cook for and serve them. Her eyes were really hard to open she mistakenly put the stew on Mrs.Johnson's dress.
"You good for nothing filth. Can't you even carry a bowl? look like you need a good beating Don't think I won't kick you to death" Mrs.Jane start kicking Aubrey who was laying on the floor. She starts trembling "I a-am s-sorry" Aubrey keeps mumbling but Mrs.jane didn't stop. All Mrs. jane's friends laughing. Aubrey was apologizing to her but Mrs.jane didn't listen. Aubrey closes her eyes tears rolling side of her eyes.
"What are you doing, Mom" Evan shouted. He comes home early so he can take Aubrey to the doctor. When he entre He see his mom hitting Aubrey and Aubrey was unconscious laying on the floor.
When Mrs.Jane hear Evan's voice she halted."W-why y-you c-come so e-early" Mrs.jane asked him. But he didn't answer her and marched angrily toward his mom. He pushes his mom away. He sit on his knee and sightly slapped Aubrey's face "Aubrey, Aubrey wakes up. Damm it. Her fever is so high" He left Aubrey's unconscious body in his arm.
Mrs.Jane looked around all her friends were looking at Evan in amazement. Her gaze fell on the main door where Mr.Davis and Camilla and Lucas standing. "E-Evan I-I D-Don't K-know she has f-fever. but s-she is also wrong s-she p-put s-strew on Mrs.Johnson's dress"
"Are you serious mom? you beating her to death just because some dress" Evan yell at his mom."I am disappointed in you mom" Evan looked at Mrs.Johnson and asked "How much did your dress cost Mrs.Johnson" "Evan If this maid sells herself she can't afford it."  Mrs.Johnson told him. "In this whole world, there is nothing that my wife can not afford. please send me the price of the dress"  He takes Aubrey toward the main door. Lucas run to him "What happens to her?" He asked with a worried face. "She is my wife Lucas, I will take care of her. Don't middle between us I will not tolerate this" Lucas looked at Evan. He never saw Evan so angry.
At hospital
In I.C.U Evan standing near the bed, and Aubrey is unconscious on the bed "How is she?" "Don't worry Mr.Cooper She didn't have any internal injury. I give her some injections. She will be fine. After that, you can take her back home" Doctor said and left. Evan goes near her and sits on the side chair. He caresses Aubrey's cheeks. He remembers last night she was mumbling his name. "How can you be so stupid? How can you love an inhumane person like me."