Party

Aubrey Pov-
"What are you doing?" I flinched when someone come behind me. I was cooking breakfast for everyone. I turn and see it was Lucas.
"Cooking," I said and start doing my work. I still remember Evan's warning.
"I am sorry because of me, Evan was angry with you." Lucas apologized.
"No!No! It's not your fault and there is nothing wrong between me and Evan" I immediately refused.
"Are you sure, Everything is okay between you and Evan?" When Lucas's words reached my ears, I understand in what sense he is asking.
"Lucas, Please don't ask anything about me and Evan" I plead to him. He smiles and nodded.
"You love him. If you don't mind, Can I ask you How long you guys are married?" Lucas asked me.
"Three years" I reply with a smile.
"Woah! you guys don't look like though. When you guys are planning to have a baby?" He asked. I never thought of having a child with Evan. Evan and my child, Who will it look like? The thought of having a child with Evan makes me happy. If I have a baby with Evan, will he not divorce me?" I snap out of my thoughts. No, I shouldn't think like that.
"We didn't plan yet," I told Lucas fidgety.
************
Evening
Ding- I hear my phone ring. It was Evan, I picked up the phone.
"I am telling someone, Pick you up, Come here," He told me.
"N-Now?" It was so sudden.
"Is there something wrong?" He asked me.
"No, I will be there," I told him.
"Okay then, I'll prepare something now, Just come here" I announced and cut the call.
What is he gonna do? Why did he tell me to come so suddenly? I take a bath and get ready. The driver takes me to a fancy salon. Evan arranged everything. The stylist dresses me up. I wore a long black one-shoulder party maxi soft satin sexy slit dress with a messy bun.
"Stunning" The stylist compliment me.
I turn and looked at myself in the mirror. I am looking, for a different person.
"Thank you" I thanked him. I turn and saw, Evan, standing there in his black tuxedo and talking on the phone. He didn't utter a word just stare at me. I don't know what to do, But it was like his gaze burning me up. My face turns red.
"Sir" Someone touched his shoulder. He snaps out of his thoughts.
"Let's go," He told me without giving any compliment. It makes me sad. I understand he sees more beautiful girls than me.
We reached a party, He take my hand in his hand, and I looked at him.
We enter the party venue, Everyone is staring at us. He put his hand around my waist and smiled. This is the first time, He smile at me. I looked around at some people whispering and some people envious of me.
But there is some confusion in my mind, why did Evan suddenly tell me to come here?
"Director, Thank you for coming" Evan started talking to other people.
*****
Everyone's gaze turns to the entrance. I followed people's gaze, But my heart drop when I see Cassie enter. She is looking like an actress, The wine color suits her white skin so well. She is looking so pretty. My eye turns to see Evan who was talking to his business partners. He was looking so uninterested to look at her side.
Cassie comes near us. Evan gives her a smile and a side hug. She ignores my presence. They were talking to each other like they didn't meet for years. Evan did glance at me once since Cassie come. He didn't see how uncomfortable I am.
"I am going to the washroom," I told Evan who just me a glance and nodded.  The jealousy inside me was like busting out at any moment. I stand far away from them.
"Ma'am" A waiter comes near me and serves me wine.
"Thank you" I take the wine and start drinking. I don't realize what is the taste of the wine but it is giving relief to the burning jealous fire inside me.  I looked back at Evan, He was happily talking to Cassie like he never did with me.
"Hello, Beautiful, Can we have a drink together," A tall and handsome man asked me. I nodded while looking at Evan. He gave me a drink.
"Do you know that you've just drank three shots" I feel a touch around my waist. I looked up. Evan was standing.
"Get a hold of yourself" He whispered.
"I am sorry" I mumbled.
"If you don't mind can I take my campion with me?" Evan told that person who offer him a drink. That man's face looked disappointed.
"Thank you for the drink" I thank him, and I feel bad that I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I feel Evan's grip tighten around my waist.
"You are drunk," He told me and take me away.
"No, I am not ----" I whined but bumped into someone. It was Cassie. I can understand she is looking down on me the way she stares.
"I am sorry" She apologizes.
"It's Ok---"
"Don't you feel ashamed, Flirting with a married man" Before Evan finished his sentence I yell at her. I can not control myself. Everyone is looking toward us.