Guest

Aubrey pov-

"Welcome my son" Mr. Davis exclaim when he sees a young man enter the house. I always know he has a son with Camilla but I didn't know he is that handsome not like Evan although. If you look at him carefully you can find some similarities between him and Evans like his eyes and hair.
"Come in and meet our family" Mr. Davis put a hand on his son's shoulder and lead him into the house. I am scared of what will happen when Evan knows about him.
Mr. Davis introduces him to everyone. He greets politely to everyone. They come to me and Mr. Davis said "Lucas, Greet your sister in law". So his name is Lucas, he smile when he looked at me it felt weird. He extended his hand for a handshake " Hello, My beautiful sister-in-law, it's a pity you're already married" he said nonchalantly. I knit my eyebrow. His lips twist and his smile gets bigger "I am kidding, I am happy you married my brother." What a weird person he is. I handshake him "Aubrey" I mumbled my name. " Your name is also beautiful as you." he smiles. I didn't know what to reply its the first time a man compliment me. I just smile a little and tried to take my hand back but he didn't leave. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. He was smiling like a crazy person. When I looked at him he leave my hand "My bad" he mumbled and leave. "What a weird person" I mumbled looking at my hand. "I thought you don't know how to seduce a man since my son didn't get interested in you. But as always you prove me wrong." When I hear I turn to see Mrs.Jane standing behind me." We underestimate her, Mom," Jennifer said.
"What are you saying?" I asked Jennifer. I don't understand what is the meaning of skill. "you are not naive. You don't understand how he was looking at you" when Jennifer said I feel a sudden urge to anger how can they think like me? We just meet a minute ago or they already blaming me to seduce him. " I didn't seduce him" I clear myself. Mrs. jane come near me and grab my chin " If you do anything that puts shame on my son's name. I am telling you I will do you never imagine." She warn me and left. How can they think like that? In their eyes, I am that low.
I looked at where everyone is sitting Grandma was very happy to see Lucas, the anger was visible on Mrs.Jane's face. Lucas was excited about everything. "Aubrey why are you standing there, serve tea to everyone," the grandmother told me.
I go to them and am about to serve tea to them " Why are you doing this I am the youngest I do " Lucas stood up to help me "No" I refused politely "No I will feel bad please let me" I declined his offer but in the end, he helped me. I looked at Mrs. Jane anger is visible on her face.

At Dinner,
Everyone had dinner and goes to their respective room. But Evan didn't come yet. I clean the table and dishes. I looked up at the watch it was already 11:00 P.M. Why had Evan didn't come back yet? I sit on the chair and look at the main gate.
it is my routine over three eyes to wait until Evan comes back home then heat his food and give it to him. I daze out when I feel someone sit beside me. I turn and see it was Lucas" What are you doing here so late?" He asked me. "I am waiting for Evan" I reply like he doesn't exist. I don't want again Mrs. Jame to scold me because of him. " Wow, how lucky my big brother is." when he said, big brother, I looked at him " Do you know when your big brother will see you in this house he will kill you with that much hate he had for you." I remind him. " Of course, I know that we will see later. Well, we didn't get a chance to know little about each other," he said with curiosity in his eyes. "There is nothing to know about each other." I turn my face and looked again at the main gate Lord please send Evan early."You are cute" He mumbled barely hearable but I heard. "Now, Stop, flattering me" I show him make fake anger. "Oh no I thought after you fall for my charm you will be on my team when my big brother scold me" He was exclaimed and overacted. I couldn't help but laugh how can he be so overdramatic". He also starts laughing. I just stare at his face I feel I have seen him somewhere "I know, I am too handsome if you stare at me like that I will feel shy" He said and touched his face.
"You.........you, Have I seen you anywhere?" I Was trying to recall where I see him but couldn't so I asked him. I pointed to his face" I saw you somewhere but where? " I asked him. His face beamed when I said I saw him somewhere. He excitedly looked at me. He was like a puppy who was waiting to be patted by his master. He takes my hand in his hand. I was surprised "Think.....Think.....Think...." He didn't tell me just telling me to think. I shake my head in no. "I don't know where I saw you" "Maybe in the film" he give me a clue but I don't see many movies "Are you an actor?" I asked him. "Which Movie did you watch?" he nodded and asked me. "Oh" I remember when he tells me he is an actor. I saw him in the newspaper. I looked at him to tell him where I saw him but his face was gloomy. "I thought that you are my fan. Why are you so ice cold? Is there something I am missing that you are not my fan?" he asked me. I feel bad Maybe I should lie but what will I say to him when he asked me his movie name? "I am sorry" "What is happing here?" I stop when I hear Evan's voice. I turn and see Evan standing at the gate. I follow his gaze he was looking at where Lucas was holding my hand. I take out my freeform Lucas's grip and stand up.