funerals and mystery unsloved

After Chloe death....the whole world shut off.Today was the day,chloe's funeral....
"You ready.."Brian placed his hand on my shoulder as I stated at my reflection in the mirror.
I took in a deep breath.."yeah"
As we watched the preacher talk I looked around only to see sadness..Chloes mom and dad crying and choking off the pain.Zoey with mascara all on her face....
"Now we shall have nikki Maxwell give an euology"
I had been up all night working on chloe's euology that it had tear drop stains still on it.
I stood up and walked over to the coffin...I layed down chloe's braclete that she dropped one time at school...
I cleared my throat"umm my name is nikki Maxwell and I was a friend of chloe's".I start to cry.
I look down at her coffin and son"I just...wish we could have helped her more...I could have been there and I wasn't!"I start yelling in between sobs
"She never deserved this ...she never deserved this!"
I start to scream when Brian runs up to me and tries to pull me away from the coffin .I kick,i punch,I knee him but he's pulls me into the church near by.
"Nikki call down"he say struggling to make me sit down.
"I could have helped her..."I was for the thosand time.
Brian then yells"nikki Chloe is dead and you cant help her...she's gone!!!?"
I slap him really hard then he gives me a disapointed look and walks out of the church.I watch him leave me in the church.
Phone:buzz,buzz,buzz...
Nikki:hello?
Anonymous:hello nikki
Nikki:who is this?
Anonymous:doesn't matter meet me behind the parking lot.
Nikki:ok but who is this?
Before I got my answer they hung up.I then went to the parking lot only too see zoey talking to someone ..but who?
"Hey zoey what's going o--''there stood a girl she had. Long black hair,a slim body and wore a very expensive outfit.
"Hey,the names Ashley.."she stuck her hand out for me too shake.I should it back not knowing the trouble we were getting into....