just when I said good could turn into bad it can get worse.....

"What do you wanna talk to us about nikki?"Ashley asked.
"Yeah"zoey said
"Guys just listen"I said.
"Okay we're listening"Ashley said leaning up against her car as the cool wind blew her hair back.
"Brandon came over today and he was a nervous wreck and he had a gun and he told me he had to kill a guy because Mackenzie forced him too."I said.
"Well we need to report them both"zoey said.
"No Brandon had nothing to do with it he was forced so he's innocent I think"I said.
"You think?nikki Brandon could have chosen not to kill those people but he did it anyway!"Ashley complained.
"I know but I need evidence that Mackenzie is a killer that's why I need you guys too help me"I said"are you in?"
They looked at each other for a while"we're in"
20 minutes later we were parked in front of makenzies house.
"Okay guys you ready"I asked.
"Yeah"said zoey and Ashley said together.
We then got out of the car and headed toward the house.
"Let's use the back door"Ashley insisted.
We then went to the back and discovered it was unlocked already...
We walked inside..
"Okay guys let's stick together someone might be home"zoey whispered.
We then made our way to Mackenzie room...Ashley looked in the walk in room size closet...Chloe looked in the bathroom and I looked in her room..
I started going through her drawers and cloths andeverything....nothing..
Not one clue...
"Guys we better go Mackenzie will be home in like 16 minutes!"I said.
We then hurried outside and into the car then drive off..
I knew we only had one person who knew everything....Brandon...

Hey guys I know this is crazy but if you want I need ideas for my next chapter I would love if you guys gave me some thanks ;-)