fights and peer pressure

I sat on my bed waiting for brian to show up before I knew it my mom burst into my room like usually oh you look so precious darling she said I rolled my eyes mom don't you have somewhere else to be right now I thought you were cooking dinner I started to cheer up when she said my little girls growing up I've been heard a beep outside my window I stood up and looked outside there stood Brian in a leather jacket with lavender pants and I will nice black t-shirt with him I'll come back I run and hug my mom then I grab my coat and my phone and I ran outside we hop into his car and drive to the party lonely porting when we parked in parking lot my eyes are so big at the big mansion right in front of me I thought they were going to explode I turn to him and ask you live here then he started being sarcastic we're all set I live Texas as we walked in I heard a loud smash and screaming people Brian they started yelling what's up my part is here I was so stunned that there was like a thousand people in his house he grabbed my hand and said come on let's go dance I was shocked because I basically did not know how to dance that much and why was I not expecting it to see Brandon and Mackenzie at the party obviously dancing right too many meters I tried away from me I try not to be annoyed and try not to let them ruin my night so I just kept on dancing after about 2 hours or so of dancing I got thirsty so I decided to go get a drink you know Mackenzie had somehow fouled me over there I can't believe he likes you to the party that was it I haven't had enough for Mackenzie I was not going to her trash talking like that I can see why don't you just shut up and leave me alone cuz I really don't want to hear you and I don't want to let you go in the time of my life her face was so red. Her not her veins are popping right out of her knuckles she said fine you want to play my game then this is how it goes she grabbed my juice and then put it on top of my head as well as flashing the whole thing of it all over me the next thing I remember Brandon was running into the room Nikki are you alright I push him away and say don't touch me and next thing you know after that Brian comes in and push it back Brandon and says get away from her she doesn't like you no more the next thing you know their fist fighting I'm watching shocked if brandon gets his face pounded.

I looked over to see makenzie smiling.