secrets and mystery

The next day while walking after school I received a random text message from Ashley
Text:hey,you need to get your butt over to the school parking lot...I'm with zoey....we have something to tell you get here asap!
I really didn't feel like meeting anyone today,my mom and dad left for their road trip 2 days ago and I was planning on staying in my house all day....I finally texted back
Nikki:okay I'm on my way
Ashley:ok well be waiting:/
When I made it too the parking lot I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Zoey and Ashley where smoking and....crying...I walked over.
"Guys,what's wrong?"I say hugging them both.
"This is good and bad news Nikki"Ashley said smiling.
"Well what is it?"I asked
"Good news is we found out who killed your sister"Ashley said twirling her hair back.
"Wait...how?"I said
"We umm went to the crime scene and found a few finger prints"zoey said looking in my face.
"Oh my gosh,thanks I guys!!but....why are you crying and smoking?"I asked.
"Nikki,the bad news is that the finger prints matched to my old friend Mackenzie Hollister....."Ashley said blushing.
"Wait,your telling me Mackenzie killed my sister?"I said confused.
"Yes and on purpose..."she said.
"But why.....?"I asked
"I don't know"she anwsered.
"Wait how do.you know Mackenzie?"zoey asked.
"I was afraid you would ask me that,here's my story I used too be a nerd Until Mackenzie helped me and got me popular...but she's an evil person...she humiliated me and I changed my look and learned karate and stuff like that...maybe ill tell you why she's evil when I can trust you"she said walking away.
"Wait where are you going!?"I yelled after her.
"Home and so should you"she said walking faster.
Me and Chloe talked a little bit then went home.when I got home I Sat in my room and cried all night.....Mackenzie killed my sister....and now I had to get revenge....