♥ 𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚...𝘼𝙡𝙩!𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙭 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ♥

[Requested by no one]

[A\N: Hello! I see u saw the title of the chapter, If u don't know who is Isabella is, She's is my TMC OC, if u wanna know info abt her, I will be making a "OC Info" Book soon, don't worry abt me, I might have the motivation to write it soon, anyways bye! enjoy the chapter!               -Sam]

oh gosh, look at u, running away from the cult member they saw u, you tired to be fast before they caught u.

tears running down your face, what about your parents? well they are killed by the cult member, poor you, u deserve better, you where cornered in the alleyway, they cornered you, u prayed that someone will save u, but as they pull out there knife, u closes your eyes thinking this is your end...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But someone did...

you heard screaming, body ripping, blood spilling. u refuse to open your eyes to see what's going on, you where crying, u miss your parents, but something pick u up, as it hugged u...

"shh.. its ok, I'm here, there not here now, just me"

it began to sing a lullaby, u felt tired, u fall asleep, u don't know who picked u up but...you questioned yourself.... was your prayers are answered? was it coincidences? it doesn't matter, as long she is with you. as your guardian angel.

----------------------------------------------
(224 words)

looks like you where saved by Alt!Isabella, how sweet of her, protecting little children from danger of the cult, if only knew if it wont last long :)

[A\N: sorry if the chapter is short or rushed-]