♥ 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ♥

------------------------------------------
3rd person view:

13-Year-old Y/N could be seen walking to the old video tape store, they then stop right Infront of it, its been 3 days after the death of their father, Dave, and they are now under the care of Evelin, his employee.

Y/N has amazing memories of being with their father, and Y/N didn't understand why its hard to move on when you lost someone you love and cherished, Y/n then walked away from the video store and goes home.

After a long walk to home, they opened the front door to see evelin, preparing dinner, while Christine, her 13 year old little waits for the food, Y/N then sits down beside christine, Y/N looked sad and gloomy.

Evelin is done making the food and placed the food down to the table, she noticed Y/N is feeling sad and gloomy after they heard of the death of their father dave.

"Hey kiddo... something wrong?" Evelin asked Y/n as she waits for a response from them.

Y/N then looked at evelin and said in a sad tone. almost like they are stuttering.

"yeah... im alright..." they said as they began to eat their food.

Evelin knows somethings is wrong and wanted to help y/n, she saw how Y/N acted this morning, she knows they missed their father and wanted to help them.

After dinner, Y/N was in their room, just laying on their bed, staring at the ceiling with a straight face, and Evelin walked in.

"Hey Y/N? do you want to talk about it" Evelin said as she walked to their bed and sat down beside them.

Y/N then thought for a bit and then explaining they dont understand that why people always lose someone they love and cherish and Evelin listen to Y/N, listening to everyword they said and as they finished evelin respond.

"I know its hard to lose a person you loved and cherish but you know... life isnt always fair.. and i believed hes in a better place now... and someday, in the end of the world, you will meet him again" Evelin said.

"But what if he wasnt there?" Y/N said.

"Well... we do not know if heaven and hell are real but when we all die, we will see.." Evelin said, as she smiled.

Y/N then hugged Evelin as Evelin hugged them back.

"Thank you miss miller..." -Y/N

"Your welcome kiddo..." -Evelin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------