♥ 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙨 𝙭 𝘼𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[requested by no one]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one POV:

The trio just got a report of child abuse, they never got any reports of child abuse before, they got in the car and drove to the house u live in, as they got there. yelling where heard coming inside the house.

"POLICE, OPEN UP" Thacher Davis kick down the door and went in and saw the couple doing drugs while poor y/n is filled with bruises. "Miss and Mr. L/N, you're under arrested for child neglection and abuse, addiction of drugs and alcohol" ruth said, as y/n's parents are taken away.

"So, what are we going to do with them. we can't just leave them here all alone, someone might kidnap them" ruth said in a worried tone. "Maybe we have to put them up for adoption or took them in the orphanage." said Dave. "Maybe I should adopt them" said Thacher "are u sure? u know that Ur not good at kids" "I think I could handle them, I kind of need someone to carry on my legacy" said Thacher "ok, if u say so" said ruth.

the court approve the adoption of y/n l/n, now u have a cop dad now. Luckly that he is always there for Ya. just scare off bad guys and stuff, he will never ever leave Ur side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(216 words)

A/N: Heya, sorry for not updating the book for long, I have so much schoolwork lol, might come- or not, but thank u for the 71 reads!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~